Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

welcome home java and coffeebean, congrats, and happy birthday

right ladies i have a new plan, we should write our own 50 shades type book, we have enough minds for it and we could get rich and have a movie made too :pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Welcome home Java! And happy birthday :D

*hugs for Ophiopogon* I hope something super nice heppens for you today, if it doesn't then go out and buy yourself a 99 or a kinder egg to cheer you up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Welcome home Javagal and Happy birthday...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Happy Birthday!

8th Day in Italy. I don't wanna come home :(

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Welcome home Javagal and Z!!! Re the breathing thing, I got the Angelcare monitor with the sensor mat - sounds an alarm if baby stops breathing or gets taken out of his cot. Cue decent (as decent as a new mum can get) nights sleeps. ;) Well worth the money.
    bluewolf wrote: »

right ladies i have a new plan, we should write our own 50 shades type book, we have enough minds for it and we could get rich and have a movie made too :pac::pac:

Nice idea Blue, I reckon we would be too durty. Especially if Lucyfur has a hand in it - pure filth that wan :pac: but we could market it with a brown paper sealed wrapper to hype it up more! We could make 50shadesofshoite look like an Enid Blyton novel ;)

• Advertisement

:cool:

going by: "'50 shades' phenomenon sees rise in erotica book sales. P28"
    i would say now is the time if you had one written all right

ah well, i cant even get it together for short story comps at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

bluewolf wrote: »

Given how utterly sh1te the actual book is and how appalling written it is I'm pretty sure anyone could knock out something similar. I've sent better written texts to people than that book :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Happy birthday Java x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Happy birthday java and glad you and z are home

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

>.>

:eek: :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Raven_Melody

Haven't even moved into my new gaff yet and there's been a party arranged already, yay for sound housemates! :)

On the neg side, I have an absolute fcuker of a headache since last night.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Woken up with a bang this morning! OH was having a nightmare where he was in a fight and punched me in the back of the head quite hard :-( poor thing feels so bad so I'm going to say it doesn't hurt but ow!! Also a very unpleasant way to be woken up...!

Day hasn't gotten any better since either :(

Happy birthday java!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

>.>
    :eek: :eek:

I'm being framed :O

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhh!!! :mad:

What's up??

Congratulations, welcome home and happy birthday Java!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

did anyone here read the interview with Laura Jane Grace in the Guardian yesterday?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I did. More good than bad, but as usual reading the comments is only advisable if you have a strong stomach.

Dolbert wrote: »
    One of our house alarm sensors is fcuked and has been going off every half an hour since 2.30am. Have to be up in an hour and want to take a hammer to it >_<

If it's anything like mine you can press the alarm box to find out which sensor it is then just tap the sensor that the problem is with and it should stop it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Woken up with a bang this morning!!
    Show off! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

@tomissex - Just the usual. Won't go into it tbh.. I'll be grand.

• Advertisement

Ella Bella wrote: »
    Show off! :p

Ha I wish, would certainly rank higher on my list of favourite ways to be woken up than this mornings!!

I'm being framed :O

I'm poor btw. Really need that money. Give. It. Back. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Has everyone seen this?

How embarrassing.

dxBmg.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

If it's anything like mine you can press the alarm box to find out which sensor it is then just tap the sensor that the problem is with and it should stop it.

BF was able to disconnect the speaker this morning, thank God. I wouldn't mind getting the alarm disconnected completely tbh, the box outside is more of a deterrent anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Another day off work. Went in this morning to do some work, and they told me go home. I must look like shíte, I definitely feel it anyway :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

krudler wrote: »
    Given how utterly sh1te the actual book is and how appalling written it is I'm pretty sure anyone could knock out something similar. I've sent better written texts to people than that book :pac:

I dunno if I've said it here but I've said it to friends! I've read and corrected stuff written by 12 year old that by far outshines 50SOG :pac::pac::pac::pac:

(I approve of the name change too :P)

Has everyone seen this?

How embarrassing.

dxBmg.jpg

Love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Bought a present for my mom on Saturday but ended up changing mind and bringing it back yesterday. Yesterday evening sale hadn't gone through in my account so I assumed refund would just bring it back up to my available funds, but no, the money is gone out of my account now :(:(

Only 20 euro to last me til Thursday and I'm meant to be getting a bus to Waterford tomorrow :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,452 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm poor btw. Really need that money. Give. It. Back. :mad:

chatterpillar is obviously trying to frame me :O and cover herself :O maybe yer in on it together :O

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Figure I might as well put this here as well.

Was in Tesco last night and came across an AMAZING bargain :D

tesco.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement