Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

*CAKES*

Hate itunes..... love my samsung kies... its great

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I am also sick, but I don't deserve sympathy as it is all due to me not taking proper care of myself! Haven't been eating well or sleeping well and I know I'm dehydrated! Sometimes having a mammy live nearby to fuss over you would have its perks!

Getting test results back from the doctor tomorrow I've been worried about. Finger crossed it will just be a relief! And hopefully I can sleep then!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

I am also sick, but I don't deserve sympathy as it is all due to me not taking proper care of myself! Haven't been eating well or sleeping well and I know I'm dehydrated! Sometimes having a mammy live nearby to fuss over you would have its perks!

Getting test results back from the doctor tomorrow I've been worried about. Finger crossed it will just be a relief! And hopefully I can sleep then!

*Hugs* Peach! Hope you feel better soon, if you've been burning the candle at both ends, this is probably your body telling you to slow down. I know that's what's wrong with me anyway. I am going to be selfish and take that extra day off work, because I tried to go in today and I just got worse.

Mind yourself, get lots of rest, eat lots of good food and drink loads of water. Your mind and body will thank you for it :)

And good luck tomorrow, PM open if you want to chat after your results xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Controlled by the divil himself. Hate itunes.

I despised it when I had a windows pc, it works fine on mac but has an annoying habit of naming one track in an album something it isnt, so showing two album entries.
    I'm completely anal about how my stuff is labeled on my hard drives so this drives me bananas. like you know how you get, eh, files from the interwebz that have something like season1.blahsomething.org.mp4 at the end of the filename, yeah I rename the sh1te out of everything :pac: movies are all just the proper titles (case sensitive!) and tv shows are all like *insert tv show name* S0101.avi or something, they all line up, play in sequence, I iz happy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

I am also sick, but I don't deserve sympathy as it is all due to me not taking proper care of myself!
    Be nice to yourself. :( Not taking care of yourself and not giving yourself sympathy is just being hard on yourself twice.

Sending much sympathy and well-wishes for your test results. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I'm in bed feeling sorry for myself with my sniffles, itchy face, swollen bite mark on my arm (complete with charming teeth marks) and general misery. Sigh. Boyfriend is gone to get me precious precious Lemsip and chocolate and taytos because I think I want some treat but can't decide which, answer is probably none but he's getting them just in case :)

krudler wrote: »
    I'm completely anal about how my stuff is labeled on my hard drives so this drives me bananas. like you know how you get, eh, files from the interwebz that have something like season1.blahsomething.org.mp4 at the end of the filename, yeah I rename the sh1te out of everything :pac: movies are all just the proper titles (case sensitive!) and tv shows are all like *insert tv show name* S0101.avi or something, they all line up, play in sequence, I iz happy :D

My internet connection is super speedy, so I download on a whim, delete when I've watched, then just download again if I want to see again :D

Also, Netflix ftw :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

I'd love netflixs!!
    my oh downloaded a good programme for me on my laptops that i can watch stuff on.. currently watching geordie shore!

jaesus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Encompassing the general tLL mood today

lolcatsdotcomz952if260ldozqu9.jpg

With this for Ella, the weirdo :p

article-1044667-024504DA00000578-552_233x280.jpg

Is there an option other than feckin cake and the new addition of Bovril? I've never had Bovril, but I assume I wouldn't like it :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

krudler wrote: »
    I despised it when I had a windows pc, it works fine on mac but has an annoying habit of naming one track in an album something it isnt, so showing two album entries.

Is it wrong that ''anal'' and ''banana'' REALLY stand out in that paragraph?

You and Ella should be best friends :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

tatabubbly wrote: »
    *CAKES*

Hate itunes..... love my samsung kies... its great

I hate itunes and samsung kies :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Acoshla wrote: »
    Is there an option other than feckin cake and the new addition of Bovril? I've never had Bovril, but I assume I wouldn't like it :p

red-wine-glass1.jpg

hello, i love you

:p

red-wine-glass1.jpg

Mmm that would be good, want!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

Some people need to grow the hell up. Seriously ungrateful. And of course I have to act like there's nothing wrong and I'm not offended or else I'm being "anti-social and moody". I don't want to talk to you after what you said, go away!:mad:

Other than that, blue skies all round here, I feel like I'm doing well and my job and I have Diet Coke. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Acoshla wrote: »
    Bovril isn't new to the thread. I wanted in the name when we started this thread.

Ella Bella wrote: »
    Bovril isn't new to the thread. I wanted in the name when we started this thread.

NO NO BOVRIL

cake-ft-img1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

tada!!

gonna take it down in a few mins tho!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Ah, Java, she is just gorgeous!! How are you feeling?

Ah_Yeah wrote: »

NO NO BOVRIL

cake-ft-img1.jpg
    You may find someone new to be needy with from now on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

aw java, she's lovely, congrats :)

Aw shes beautiful, Java. Huge! But beautiful :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

javagal wrote: »
    tada!!
    Congratulations! She's lovely. :)

congrats! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

She's adorable java, congrats :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Those cheeks... so cute! Congrats Java :)

You may find someone new to be needy with from now on!

:(

128940716441560938.jpg

Java, she's a beauty, congrats :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Ah, Java, she is just gorgeous!! How are you feeling?

feeling a million times better today,
    She sleeps amazingly well during the night too!!
    smitten!!
    thanks for all the well wishes x

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement