Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Java she is gorgeous!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

She's gorgeous Java. Congratulations! :D Happy Birthday too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Ella Bella wrote: »
    Bovril isn't new to the thread. I wanted in the name when we started this thread.

Oh really, have never noticed it being mentioned before! :o

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

javagal wrote: »
    tada!!
    Oh, she's just gorgeous, Javagal! And big- you poor thing! :o

I bet she was worth the wait! :) xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

thanks all!!she is a huge boob monster!!!

man loads more name changes/new users again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I missed seeing the picture of baby coffeebean :(:(:(

Feeling like I'm caught in a rut at the moment and just wanting out.

Or cake.

Get well soon other boardsies *hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Damn it, I missed the baby!! :(

why-god-why.jpg

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I missed the baby too, but how good is it to hear java is feeling so much better.

I'd one of those weird days, which feel like ****e but when you look back you smile?

It was just a slog, but all came together in the end, and is going to add to tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

anyone see the current tshirt on qwertee? http://www.qwertee.com/

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Visiting some of the victims still in hospital after the Aurora shootings, Christian Bale, classy guy.

o-CHRISTIAN-BALE-AURORA-570.jpg?5

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/24/christian-bale-aurora-victims-shooting-dark-knight_n_1699662.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

javagal wrote: »
    tada!!

gonna take it down in a few mins tho!

I missed it!! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Ah fair play to Christian Bale :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

be better if he was in the batman suite. FAir play to him. Really nice of him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Aw no, I missed the baby too! :( Good to hear you're doing well though java, and happy birthday!

Interview tomorrow, I is scared...and I really want this job. :s

Stupid housemate is watching really loud telly, and other stupid housemate was smoking in the house earlier - he never does it when we're around but the entire house STINKS for the night afterwards, grrrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

cena wrote: »
    be better if he was in the batman suit. FAir play to him. Really nice of him

That could traumatise or stress victims :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I think it was better Bale went as himself, the Batman costume is a little unsettling at the best of times, not to mind if you've just been shot by a guy in a mask.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    That could traumatise or stress victims :confused::confused::confused:

Its not like they wouldn't see him as batman. But I do understand what your saying

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

cena wrote: »
    Its not like they wouldn't see him as batman. But I do understand what your saying

There'd be a split second of "who the f*ck is that?!" that could easily trigger flashbacks.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

My boss fraped me today. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Novella wrote: »

That is odd??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

He what?

I'm so doped up from all the flu drugs that I can't remember if I took them recently or not. I have the packet lying beside me but can't remember if I already took 2. Scared to take 2 more in case I pass out :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

My housemate called me a stupid bitch earlier on, not to my face, but he knew i could hear it, because he screamed it. I left something in the bathroom, when I should've put it in the bin, obviously he got mad. But now I don't know what to do. I feel really uncomfortable. My reaction was to go say something to him but I feel really intimidated. I said I'd leave it for tonight, maybe talk to him tomorrow. Maybe I'm over reacting.

Maybe it's getting to me more because I don't know what's happening with my boyfriend. Such a horrible day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    I'm so doped up from all the flu drugs that I can't remember if I took them recently or not. I have the packet lying beside me but can't remember if I already took 2. Scared to take 2 more in case I pass out :p

If you're already feeling dopey perhaps you should leave them until tomorrow, you should sleep well if you're drowsy :)

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if the Batman image haunted those shooting victims forever; Bale wearing the costume might have been awfully traumatic. Also on a more practical note, Bale wasn't representing the franchise, he went out of the goodness of his heart. Wearing the costume might have suggested otherwise, perhaps that he was sent by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    That is odd??

I left my Facebook logged in and went to the bathroom and he updated my status to - "The awkward moment when Sarah's boss frapes her... Don't be using Facebook in work!".
    He what?

Posted on my Facebook when I left myself logged in and unattended for a few minutes.

I left my Facebook logged in and went to the bathroom and he updated my status to - "The awkward moment when Sarah's boss frapes her... Don't be using Facebook in work!".

That is pretty genius :P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Ohhh Revenge was very good tonight!

Lia_lia wrote: »

Love that show!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

had tummy bug all day, hardly ate, just woke up with low blood sugars, eating all around me. im on my 3rd bowl of cereal. Hands shaking finding it hard to type.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Lia_lia wrote: »

I watched 9-22 all in one day 2 weeks ago, good stuff, dam, my hands are still shaking, took me ages to type this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement