Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

You can ask to be temporarily banned, lots of people do it if they have exams coming up and stuff :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Dolbert wrote: »
    You can ask to be temporarily banned, lots of people do it if they have exams coming up and stuff :)

I never thought of that!! :)

I could just not log in but im PMing someone and it feels weird if i dont hear from him :o

But i have an exam soon oh dear :P :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

I never thought of that!! :)

I could just not log in but im PMing someone and it feels weird if i dont hear from him :o

But i have an exam soon oh dear :P :(

Could you give him your email address?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

There's a thread in the Cuckoo's Nest where you can post to get banned :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    There's a thread in the Cuckoo's Nest where you can post to get banned :p

That's only from Cuckoo's nest.

AFAIK, they don't do temp site bans by request anymore.

• Advertisement

Das Kitty wrote: »
    That's only from Cuckoo's nest.

AFAIK, they don't do temp site bans by request anymore.

Oh, my bad :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Hate the world today. Hungover (I never get hangovers), got a PFO letter from one of the jobs I applied to and had epic fight with boyfriend last night. All is fine now, I'm just feeling post fight crappy.
    On sofa with duvet, dog and Torchwood.

Ill say it to him later and might give him that or my number or something!

Last time i had this much work to do i accidentally got myself banned for a month worked out well :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Maybe you could use a siteblocker to block boards for a while?

bubblefett wrote: »
    Hate the world today. Hungover (I never get hangovers), got a PFO letter from one of the jobs I applied to and had epic fight with boyfriend last night. All is fine now, I'm just feeling post fight crappy.
    On sofa with duvet, dog and Torchwood.

*Hugs* - Nothing better than sofa, duvet, dog and tv to make you feel better :)

krudler, you around? I think you're best equipped to recommend me, but I will take recommendations from all! For the first of my sick days, I am not drowsy, so I want to watch a funny animation! Something like Tangled! (New favourite animation)... Recommendations? :)

Pixie-Fairy, get a trustworthy friend to change your password, one you know will not log in. I did that with my facebook around exam time. Then when I was done studying, they logged me in and changed my password back for me. Make sure it's a trustworthy friend though. My best friend changed mine for me :)

• Advertisement

type a bunch of random letters in as password
    copy paste
    send it via delayed text message to yourself for when your exam is over
    then set it as password

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

When I am rich I'm gonna get those lovely porcelain veneers. Giant White teeth to match my giant White mansion :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Have to say I don't get this teeth whitening thing. Teeth are meant to be yellow...

Hmm I don't know about that, my Dad has taken great care of his teeth all his life, and despite drinking his own weight in Guinness every week for about 35 years his teeth are the whitest teeth I've ever seen, and he's definitely not one to have them whitened.

I have quite naturally white teeth too like him, definitely more white than yellow, whereas my mum's teeth have a natural greyness to them because they are kind of translucent, drives her mad, she says I was very lucky to get his teeth. She also mocks the fact that I got my tiny ears from him but that's a different story :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Tiny ears are better than massive ears :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

krudler, you around? I think you're best equipped to recommend me, but I will take recommendations from all! For the first of my sick days, I am not drowsy, so I want to watch a funny animation! Something like Tangled! (New favourite animation)... Recommendations? :)

The Iron Giant, My Neighbour Totoro or Spirited Away if you havent seent any of them, not ha ha funny but all brilliant.

forgot to take a flexi day this month

monday off it is :cool:

might book my massage then also

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Hugs* - Nothing better than sofa, duvet, dog and tv to make you feel better :)

Pixie-Fairy, get a trustworthy friend to change your password, one you know will not log in. I did that with my facebook around exam time. Then when I was done studying, they logged me in and changed my password back for me. Make sure it's a trustworthy friend though. My best friend changed mine for me :)

Arrietty is a really great movie if you can get your paws on it

• Registered Users Posts: 31,909 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I'm not in to the whole religion thing and I love taking a peak in the Atheist and Agnostic forum.

I had to laugh when I discovered that I'm related to the Papal Nuncio to Ireland! My Nanna is SO excited about it!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

bluewolf wrote: »
    type a bunch of random letters in as password
    copy paste
    send it via delayed text message to yourself for when your exam is over
    then set it as password

But you can just fill in the 'forgot password' form and hey presto you can login again.

But you can just fill in the 'forgot password' form and hey presto you can login again.

shhhhhhhhh dont tell her that

:p

• Advertisement

the galway fringe festival looks interesting

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Ordered two dresses online on Sunday - the first one arrived today :D So purrrrty. I love it!

I'm also gutted I missed the pic of baby coffeebean. Bet she's adorable though :3 Congrats javagirl!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Pixie-Fairy, just don't close your account and then re-reg, I can't handle more change! :eek:

If you get a trustworthy friend to change your password, you could change your a/c settings to use their email, then you couldn't change your password because they will email him/her... :pac:

I keep thinking about going back blonde. Not white blonde but highlighted blonde.

I just don't know anymore.

I keep thinking about going back blonde. Not white blonde but highlighted blonde.

I just don't know anymore.

I'll never ever go back blonde! :D

i was saying i like your hair the colour in the most recent pic but i have no idea what you'd look like blonde

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭sunshine and showers

Falling asleep at my desk today...coffee, coffee, coffee!

Let me rectify that will a collage of photos to your inbox :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Woken up by the stupid RecruitSafe guy this morning at 9am. He sent me 3 text messages asking me to send him a different college reference as I haven't known my current referee for more than two years. That is because I've only been in college for one year. Idiot. Do not text me at 9am, that is the middle of the bloody night for me. >_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

What an eventful week. My phone broke, my ankle broke, my patience broke. My blood pressure is through the roof after having absolute murders with the most irritating company to deal with. UGH.

• Advertisement

Got my time for the exam its at 9 so i have to get a bus at 6am :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement