Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭javagal

Got a new Tv for my Birthday boo to the yeah!!!

Sorry to anyone who missed the pic, I have one in the pregnancy thread if anyone wants to see her.

Rebel Girl, thanks for the pm re name changes.. know who you all are now !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Thinking of starting Mixed Martial Arts. Anyone ever done it before?

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

awec wrote: »
    *Adds Ah Yeah to the list of people to hide behind from at beers if it gets out of hand*

FYP :P

• Advertisement

Ya gotta be careful of us culchies, ya never know what we're gonna do next :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Polloloca wrote: »
    What an eventful week. My phone broke, my ankle broke, my patience broke. My blood pressure is through the roof after having absolute murders with the most irritating company to deal with. UGH.

Ankle breaks are nasty!! Hope next week is better!
    Novella wrote: »
    Is it just me, or does it seem like quite a few threads in this forum lately descend into arguments?

I pretty much stay outta there :o have been saying recently I should probably look in there a bit more

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Ah_Yeah wrote: »
    Ya gotta be careful of us culchies, ya never know what we're gonna do next :p

True dat :P

srs time: there's an MMA forum on boards, you should check it out! It looks like a lot of fun, but I've never done it myself. Did Jiu-Jitsiu for a few years, and that was great craic :D I'm thinking of picking it up again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I actually had a cat which would hop onto my bed and then stretch itself lengthways across my neck to fall asleep.

It was great in winter as it was basically the equivalent of a hot water bottle that never got cold, but it did get annoying when he woke up at 5am and would start purring right beside my ear.

True dat :P

srs time: there's an MMA forum on boards, you should check it out! It looks like a lot of fun, but I've never done it myself. Did Jiu-Jitsiu for a few years, and that was great craic :D I'm thinking of picking it up again.

Thank you! Is that forum mostly for people who practice it regularly? I'd be scared to pop in and have them be all "lol look at the little lady, she's never done MMA before" :)

It is great for both self defense, and fitness I'd imagine!

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    No way, you got to go and talk to them and make friends! It's the only way to be sure that hiding behind them is safe!

You're better hiding from me :p

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

thinking of starting a blog for the Olympics and sport in general :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Was pipped to the post on a recent job i went for in work. The girl that got it has now decided it's too much work for her and is leaving. Fingers crossed they give it to me and all the talk "she just beat you by a tiny bit" wasnt all bullshít to soften the blow :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Can someone pm and tell me all the secrets as to who is who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

2 new piercings today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Can someone pm and tell me all the secrets as to who is who?

Can that same someone please PM me too please and thank you:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Can that same someone please PM me too please and thank you:D

If possible can I also get a copy!

Catching up on some genealogy research :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

My inner arm is all bruised from blood giving. Eurgh.

Anyone wanna come dye my hair? It's too long and thick for me to dye myself...

>>

<<

*sniggers*

• Advertisement

Also, I made a wimmins meme...

Preview?imageID=1126779&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=Have%20just%20applied%20Mascara&text1=here,%20Have%20a%20sneeze&text2=&text3=

This happened to me today :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

bleugh, food baby

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Ilyana wrote: »
    My inner arm is all bruised from blood giving. Eurgh.

I'm lucky, I've never bruised after giving blood. After having a blood sample taken by my doctor, yes, but after having a needle in my arm for 10 minutes? Not a thing. I don't know whether it's to do with technique or keeping pressure on afterwards or both.

I'm watching fair city, how lower can I sink? :D

I'm lucky, I've never bruised after giving blood. After having a blood sample taken by my doctor, yes, but after having a needle in my arm for 10 minutes? Not a thing. I don't know whether it's to do with technique or keeping pressure on afterwards or both.

I never did before, I don't think I put pressure on it for long enough.

Doctors are so rough with taking blood for tests. I'm a person, not a piece of patchwork like.

**Looks down

nope, you look like you are at the bottom!

Ilyana wrote: »
    I never did before, I don't think I put pressure on it for long enough.

Doctors are so rough with taking blood for tests. I'm a person, not a piece of patchwork like.

I think nurses are worse. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

read 50 Shades Of Grey, the bottom of the barrell right there :pac:

krudler wrote: »
    read 50 Shades Of Grey, the bottom of the barrell right there :pac:

:o

I'm no pervert. That book would shatter my innocence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

I think nurses are worse. :mad:

The best person I have ever had put in an IV was Respiratory Therapist. He could get them in with one try.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement