Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Eh helllllll-oooooooooooo
    Hi! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Eh helllllll-oooooooooooo
    <Wobbles needily>
    Are you two drunk?

Ella Bella wrote: »
    Are you two drunk?
    I might be drunk on Star Trek, if that counts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭LenaClaire

McChubbin wrote: »
    We were discussing shoes and their inherent awesomeness. :)

That reminds me of this...

Ummm.. NSFW with the swearing loudly and such...

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Just washed my hair. Feck all fell out.

WIN!

And James is less whingey today, only ignored me for a half hour after work. His new trick is to tell you he's going to kiss you, pucker up and lean in and then at the last second lick your nose. Eurgh! Of course he nearly dies laughing every time. <3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I might be drunk on Star Trek, if that counts.

I may be drunk on wine......>.>

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

awec wrote: »
    I want wine.
    All you do is whine!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Buggar it - I've to fast from midnight, so planned on eating loads around now, but of course, I'm not hungry at all. Going to try and eat something anyway

• Advertisement

Buggar it - I've to fast from midnight, so planned on eating loads around now, but of course, I'm not hungry at all. Going to try and eat something anyway
    Wishing you good luck tomorrow and a speedy recovery. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

2nd tag rugby match ever! Such good fun. Our team is crap as its our first time playing but I loved it (although didn't know what was going on half the time). Hurt my finger though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hope you're okay rebel girl. And everyone else that's under the weather. :o

My bf's niece is so cute. Normally she's very quiet and shy around me but yesterday when I was sitting watching tv waiting for my bf to come back from his soccer match she wandered into the sitting room, gave me a big hug and just walked back out! :o:D

Bf's team are into the semi finals of the tournament now. He came back last night with a bloody knee and then informed me that they could end up playing the team the played last night again because it's an open draw. I hope he comes back in one piece! He tends to be very... passionate shall we say, on the pitch. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

B*****d flies in my room, being all buzzy and whatnot. Go away!

awec wrote: »
    Tag's quite dangerous for the oul digits so it is.

Yeah, apparently Physios in one of the hospitals are banned from playing it as it can damage the hands and then they can't work. I'm good though for another 2 months. :pac:
    Ilyana wrote: »
    B*****d flies in my room, being all buzzy and whatnot. Go away!

I friggin hate that!! You're just going to have to go squash it. Only way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I know FM104's phone show can be trash at the best of times but tonight they discussed the topic of weather or not you should beat your dog.
    I'm stuck between so angry and absolutly sickened.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Larianne wrote: »
    2nd tag rugby match ever! Such good fun. Our team is crap as its our first time playing but I loved it (although didn't know what was going on half the time). Hurt my finger though. :(

Simples!
    Attacking - run with ball, if touched, throw ball backwards only, preferably to teammate!
    Defending - stay in line with teammates, try and grab person with rugby ball's tags

After that, you don't need to know anything really!

Enjoying writing stuff for my blog - made out a complete schedule and preview for the Irish athletes competing on Saturday :D

Simples!
    Attacking - run with ball, if touched, throw ball backwards only, preferably to teammate!
    Defending - stay in line with teammates, try and grab person with rugby ball's tags

After that, you don't need to know anything really!

Oh, well that's all I know really! I'm good with the de-tagging. Not so much with the running with the ball. I panic. :o

@bubblefett: I do listen to that show a bit online and I get angry at the best of times when listening.. I'm thankful I wasn't listening to that 'debate' because I may have thrown my poor laptop out the window..

• Advertisement

Wishing you good luck tomorrow and a speedy recovery. :)

thanks - bout a week on crutches only hopefully!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I've forwarded on the details to the DSPCA. I'm sure nothing will be done because unfortunatly until the Animal Health and Welfare Act comes through animals in Ireland still have no rights, but I feel a little better.
    I just really hate people with the attitude of "it's just a dog"

bubblefett wrote: »
    I've forwarded on the details to the DSPCA. I'm sure nothing will be done because unfortunatly until the Animal Health and Welfare Act comes through animals in Ireland still have no rights, but I feel a little better.

I probably would have done the same tbh. Don't know why but I'm shocked by the amount of people that have that attitude. "Ah it's just a dog, it can't talk back so we'll treat it like s**t." :mad:

I'm hungry :(

What are you fasting for rebel girl?

Bed time for me. Night loungers. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

You know those emails you get from Amazon recommending you stuff? They think I'd like this. What the actual fcuk?

Not quite as tragic as the time they told me about the "Boyfriend pillow".

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

bubblefett wrote: »
    People who mistreat animals are vile... anyone who gets their kicks out of hurting a defenceless animal- or child- make me sick.
    When is this Animal Health and Welfare Act actually coming into force, if ever?

Best of luck tomorrow, Rebel girl!! xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

bluewolf wrote: »
    I wish i were pretty too like all those summery ladies out there instead of feeling like an elephant

You may not hear this very often given your intellect, but you're very wrong on this. :)

~~~~

I has a sleepy. /flails limbs

Also, think I just outnerded myself to unforeseen extents a few minutes ago. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Pints with the lads tonight :)

Included my boy whos no longer my boy...we had the chays and we misss each other.

Bluey Ive missed a few pages so this might be outta context but you're AMAZING!! <3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

<Wobbles needily>

I don't know why I find this so entertaining but; lol! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement