Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

Das Kitty wrote: »
    The following image describes my feelings:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5j6solifl1rw32lfo1_500.jpg

is that an angry "i dont like moffat" face? :o

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

bluewolf wrote: »
    is that an angry "i dont like moffat" face? :o

Nah, it's damn you moffat, you're brilliant. Because moff is the ultimate troll.

BTW new trailer being shown at 8pm on Thursday.

Nah, it's damn you moffat, you're brilliant. Because moff is the ultimate troll.

BTW new trailer being shown at 8pm on Thursday.

omg omg
    *runs around*
    yespls

awww im nearly crying here

"the brand new mr pond!"
    "ah no doctor thats not how it works..."
    "yeah it is"
    "yeah.... it is"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I officially have no idea what you two are on about :p

Watching the men's kayaking. Ireland currently leading in the first run :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

@WN - neither do I.. :o

Have thrown out all the eye make up that I used in the last 3 to 4 weeks. The rest I'm keeping. For a while anyway coz I rarely use them. Will get some new stuff when my eyes are back to normal.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I need to clean out my room and my clothes and figure out what i want to keep and what to throw out....i do this way too much :/

Also mini breakdown last night i just cried when i got into bed for no particular reason :o felt a bit weird this morning but its ok now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I live in a house with males, no females. Yet, my shampoo/conditioner and even stranger, my mac makeup keeps disappearing.

Also, sweetest text ever!! :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

So, that bomb hoax happened where I work.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

Three little kittens lost their mittens and they began to cry
    Mother dear see here, see here. Our mittens we have lost!
    Lost your mittens! You naughty kittens! Now you shall have no pie!

Oh God, this used to have me in tears! Had such a wave of nostalgia- I can still see the illustrations! *Sob*

Still in a monster of a mood about stupid work boy. Worst of it all is that I have 2 potential online dates over the next couple of weeks but can't get excited about them because they will not be as hot as he is...it's a curse! Doesn't matter that he's a bit of a d*ck, that he's a massive man-whore, that he's honestly not all that clever and we don't have much to talk about...he is very very hot and so I cannot logically convince myself that it is a good thing we are not actually dating/going anywhere.

Edit: have been browsing the male appreciation thread and have cheered up remarkably! Work boy is not the hottest thing in the world after all. Bit of perspective was all I needed!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ilyana wrote: »

:eek: You okay?

Semele wrote: »
    Oh God, this used to have me in tears! Had such a wave of nostalgia- I can still see the illustrations! *Sob*

Still in a monster of a mood about stupid work boy. Worst of it all is that I have 2 potential online dates over the next couple of weeks but can't get excited about them because they will not be as hot as he is...it's a curse! Doesn't matter that he's a bit of a d*ck, that he's a massive man-whore, that he's honestly not all that clever and we don't have much to talk about...he is very very hot and so I cannot logically convince myself that it is a good thing we are not actually dating/going anywhere.

Edit: have been browsing the male appreciation thread and have cheered up remarkably! Work boy is not the hottest thing in the world after all. Bit of perspective was all I needed!

they dont seem so hot when they're not that clever

ahh, that was nice
    "some days, nobody dies at all" :cool:

i should get back to study now :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Yeah there was at least 3 of them around the place, mad.

they dont seem so hot when they're not that clever

That's what I've always firmly argued! I usually go for nerdy types (like myself) but having now had my head turned by the work guy (6ft+, ex-army, super fit) I may be revising what my type is in future! With a bit more brain and without the dodgy, borderline criminal elements, mind you...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I once dated a guy who was a complete johnny depp lookalike (had even won lookalike competitions)- he was gorgeous and had a sexy accent. But he was a complete ass and after he stood me up once, then told me about his girlfriend back home (!) he just looked like a slime ball. Never saw him as hot again.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Tablets made me feel quite sick last night

Cork beating Waterford :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Cork beating Waterford :D:D

And Galway will beat Cork :p:D

That's what I've always firmly argued! I usually go for nerdy types (like myself) but having now had my head turned by the work guy (6ft+, ex-army, super fit) I may be revising what my type is in future! With a bit more brain and without the dodgy, borderline criminal elements, mind you...

I duno about even arguing it, just a thing for me
    two very good looking guys were in my german class but after some of the things they said, they weren't so hot anymore
    ok to look at
    happily my oh is very smart :p

it smells like someone is cooking sausages outside or something or maybe i'm imagining it but i'd love a sausage sandwich (an actual one :p) now with some ketchup...

two very good looking guys were in my german class but after some of the things they said, they weren't so hot anymore
    ok to look at
    happily my oh is very smart :p

I think "not thick" is definitely my type. :pac:

That's kinda what i meant. Have never fancied someone I couldn't have interesting and challenging conversations with before, just never saw the attraction without that. Which is why this has thrown me so much!

• Advertisement

I think "not thick" is definitely my type. :pac:
    agreed :p

intelligent, good at writing *swoon*
    and a nice long list beyond that but i'll shut up now :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

And Galway will beat Cork :p:D

tbh, didn't expect Cork to beat Waterford, so they are in bonus territory as far as I'm concerned :D

this bloody brace was a nuisance at the blitz today - fairly stiff and sore atm :( Time for food and medication

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

Just got my shirt, tie and fake blood for the Zombie Walk on Saturday. Only a week to go! :eek:

agreed :p

intelligent, good at writing *swoon*
    and a nice long list beyond that but i'll shut up now :D

You fancy Moff. :eek:

tumblr_m7lcksXxgk1r7hbgko9_500.jpg

eh.... no thanks :D:D did i mention long list :p

also, rofl at this particular cut, think i pasted it correctly from that time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq1FTLoX9oE&feature=player_detailpage#t=293s

lol, i think tennant kisses torchwood guy in the following scene
    what was i saying about a sausage sandiwch

eh.... no thanks :D:D did i mention long list :p

also, rofl at this particular cut, think i pasted it correctly from that time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq1FTLoX9oE&feature=player_detailpage#t=293s

lol, i think tennant kisses torchwood guy in the following scene
    what was i saying about a sausage sandiwch

Torchwood guy!?

How can you not know John Barrowman's name!? For shame. :D

Torchwood guy!?

How can you not know John Barrowman's name!? For shame. :D

i did know it, it momentarily escaped me :o:o:o
    more swooning :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

:eek: You okay?

Oh I'm grand, I wasn't working last night when it happened. The staff who were there said they didn't know what was happening. They just evacuated the residents while the Gardai searched the place, but even they didn't seem too worried.

We were extra busy today, I think some people just came in for a gawk after all the dramatics.

Anybody wanna make me food??? :( Feeling kinda depressed and lonely, thinking about heading outside for a while, just want to be down on the beach paddling :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Zig and Zag are on :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement