Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Mars Bar wrote: »
    She was Canadian. If we're thinking of the same person...

No, Camilla Speirs fell off her horse in the cross country part of the eventing today

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Links234 wrote: »
    It's also my birthday.. and for the first time it actually has me a bit down.

It's your birthday??

CAAAAAKE!

birthday-cake-ideas4.jpg

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Happpy Birthday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

It's kinda more than just that that has me down, but I guess that's just what I'm fixating on at the moment, and I just feel so very down about myself, I just can't shake it.

doc_martin_resized.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Always wanted to know how to make the best mammy stew, can never figure it out!

Well, I did the first productive thing job wise in ages, started to apply for loads of jobs, whether I like the sound of them or not! I need to start interviewing and getting practise.

Nice bath, covered in body lotion and all wrapped up in big jammies and my dressing gown! Love it!

Happy birthday Links! Mine is on Wednesday, wanna share some cakes? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Happy birthday links :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Happy Birthday Links!

So tired. My brother and I drove up to Dublin and back again just so he could view a bloody house. Such a long drive! Was supposed to be going out tonight but too wrecked now...and it's my only day off. Ah well.

omg i did pilates and it was awesome and im going to ALL the classes YAYYY
    i have my own mat now guess what colour it is :cool::cool::cool:

i may have gotten a little overexcited and signed up for the yoga class on wednesday also :o:o my friend gets them free on her voucher and she did so i was going me too me too! im supposed to already be doing yoga on saturday :o

it was so warm in the place though and i was sweating buckets (im so attractive) and there was this girl in the corner with perfect makeup and all i was glaring enviously :mad::p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

Happy birthday Links :) Hope you feel a bit better soon xxx

I am SO RIDICULOUSLY HAPPY, one of my best friends from college is home early from his J1 and is meeting me tomorrow morning in Dublin. I didn't think I'd see him until Christmas, this is such a wonderful surprise :):D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

My dog isnt well and its not looking good at all so i have to bring him to the vet tomorrow :(

I hope your doggie is okay :)

Happy Birthday Links, I hope you're just in a passing mood and you'll feel better soon :)

Just dyed my hair there, it takes forever lately. My hair is so heavy that I get terrible headaches when I tie it up, but I don't want to cut it :(

Think I need to start wearing my glasses more too. I look awfully nerdy in them though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Happy b-day links....

oh!
    happy birthday

i know it's link not links but sure

LinkBirthday.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Oh no, my friends on tv again... Living with murder....

She was killed a good few years back. They never caught her murderer...

i want to look like zuzana when i grow up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭Ah_Yeah

Happy Birthday Links!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Chilling out watchibg Creedons Cities with the pussy cat.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I suddenly feel so down about myself... :( it just kinda came on me real quick, and I feel awful, feel like crying. :(
    It's also my birthday.. and for the first time it actually has me a bit down.

Happy birthday, chuck.

It's probably because you had ALL TEH ANNIVERSARIES!!1! last month and this is the inevitable comedown. You'll pick up again, I have faith.

Here's Nathan Fillion dancing just for you:
    tumblr_m7yk8foISE1rc297xo1_500.gif

Dug out the Wii fit. First time ever it hasn't told me I'm overweight. Wahey! Lorenzo my trainer had me back in my Yoga stride in no time and my neck is feeling a bit looser already.

Mike is slightly jealous of Lorenzo. Everytime he compliments my posture, Mike tutts.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

Happy birfday Links!

Hubris didn't strike on my cooking. It wasn't for me but there was no ironic tragedy in it. At the halfway point it was looking amazing (properly amazingly good.) But the interactions of the ingredients in the latter stages didn't work in my favour. I was cooking with some ingredients I had never even tasted before, let alone cook with before so things did go a little awry and I did get a few things wrong. But sure that's half the fun. The food is actually quite good. My room mate enthused (and seemed genuine because he's not that good of a liar) about it, but it's simply not my flavour of dish.

Now I just need to find another recipe to have a go at post-pay day. (Although really I should concentrate on not letting the massive pot of this stuff go to waste. :pac: )

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Wish I could get some new undies. Nice ones. Sexy ones... ;)

Rawr! ^

Would also like new underwear. But not sexy ones. Ones with cartoons on them. Will go shopping for said underwear when cast comes off. Maybe by then they will have pretty ones with reindeer on them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Polloloca wrote: »
    Rawr! ^

Would also like new underwear. But not sexy ones. Ones with cartoons on them. Will go shopping for said underwear when cast comes off. Maybe by then they will have pretty ones with reindeer on them.

I have ones with Little Miss Naughty on them and another pair with Elmo on them. Penneys are great for undies like that. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Rawr! ^

I want sexy underwear with cartoons on them - pretty cool to get to that stage and be met by BATMAN :pac:

I want sexy underwear with cartoons on them - pretty cool to get to that stage and be met by BATMAN :pac:

"would you like to ride with batman? would you?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPRscxQZs8E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭WinterSong

Does Batman underwear exist? :eek: WANT!

Goodnight everyone :)

Yes ladies. I am the queen of ridiculous boyshorts. You name them, I've got them. Snoopy, Winnie the pooh, Owls, Mickey mouse, tinkerbell. I draw the line at santa ones though. I get a little unnerved at the idea of having an old man with a lot of facial hair on my underwear.

If you find sexy undies with cartoons on them, holla atcha sista pls. :cool:

i just wear pretty ones with patterns and bows from m&s :o
    i like bows

i dont think i would like cartoons
    except maybe batman so i can use that line

http://www.bitrebels.com/geek/be-a-superhero-tonight-batman-superman-ladies-lingerie/

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

I get a little unnerved at the idea of having an old man with a lot of facial hair on my underwear.

I agree, but there's something drawing me to the thought of a pair of hipster moustache knickers. I wonder do they exist...?

... Sweet zombie jebus, they do!

http://www.cafepress.com/+beard_mustache_classic_thong,462841079

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

I like Dunnes' French knickers! They're perdy and flattering but cheap :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I agree, but there's something drawing me to the thought of a pair of hipster moustache knickers. I wonder do they exist...?

... Sweet zombie jebus, they do!

http://www.cafepress.com/+beard_mustache_classic_thong,462841079

I want them! Now I have a general objection to thongs but I love them! I saw leggings with loads of moustaches on the other day. If I was a leggings kinda girl I would wear them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

bluewolf wrote: »

BUY ALL THE THINGS... then realise that bras imported from Japan might just about cover my nipples :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement