Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I'm in a really foul mood and just want to cry. :(
    Boys are idiots.
    I want to see BoyBestie now... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I'm in a really foul mood and just want to cry. :(
    Boys are idiots.
    I want to see BoyBestie now... :(

What happened?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I hate my job, actually no I don't I hate my boss. I am sick of his bullying and aggression.

Can someone make it 6pm so I can leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Lucyfur wrote: »
    My little monkey and I will be making a big fuss over my OH on Sunday. He's not juniors biological dad but he's done a damn sight more for both of us than the other eejit ever did. He is the kindest, sweetest, hottest, sexiest man on the planet and I'm looking forward to spoiling him and pampering him for the day...not that we need a certain day to do that but I think it'll be nice for him to be acknowledged on Fathers Day:D

That reminds me of an awesome fridge magnet we have at home...

'Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a Daddy'

:D

My Dad is great and all, grew up me mam and dad. But he's being a bit of a dick to her at the moment. Just being pure inconsiderate like?? He treats our house like he's a lodger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

4 minutes till my weekend :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Nom nom nom Galaxy :)

7m 6m 7m 6m 7m 6m 5m 6m 5m 6m ffs you stupid bus

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I'll give myself 1 day until I'm sick of this fringe.

Going to my cousins 18th tonight! Been a while since I've been to an 18th. My family are always pretty funny though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Kiera wrote: »
    I want the gorey details....

Who is she? What does she look like? Are you gonna see her again? Why wasnt it me?

In lieu of gory details, I shall give a single hint: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77176734&postcount=2356 :D
    Why wasnt it me?

This, I can explain quite easily. I should have told you before now, but our destinies are far more intertwined than I have led you to believe. The truth is that we constitute a major relay point through which one of the fundamental forces of nature is channeled. This is the electroweak force, which is the combination of the electromagnetic force and the weak nuclear force, a combination that physicists only made relatively recently. They think it's because they got better at detecting and working things out. But on this they're wrong. The two forces are indeed one. But only because of us. Our interactions have managed to cause the forces to coalesce into one. Admittedly, their rightful state, but only brought about by us and the impact of our interactive bond upon the very core of the universe itself. The reason we were able to combine the two forces just by talking to each other over the internet is because of our very natures and the inherent tendency of everything in the universe to tend towards the simplest state (i.e. one simple thing instead of two complex things).
    This leaves us with an immense amount of power. We are able to change the very nature of the universe, if we so choose. We were lucky with the electroweak thing. They pretty much did the same thing and arose from the same phenomenon anyway. They were already practically two sides to the same coin.
    But if we take things further, creating a literal physical bridge between us, literally combined ourselves, the we create a conduit in space-time that is only limited in potential for combination by our limits. And, considering we are such very powerful creatures, it's likely that that limit greatly exceeds that of the forces that govern the universe. In short, we would be able to combine the remaining strong nuclear force and the gravitational force with the previous combination to manifest the simpest and purest combination of forces and matter ever. Which would regrettably, destroy the universe as it would lack the chaos to leave it as it is and we would have literally made gravity so powerful that it couldn't fail to destroy us.

So, um, yeah, that's why. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I didn't even know it was Father's day this weekend! I think Father's day in France is different so meh.

I've a weird relationship with my Dad too. I see him every year, at least. Really miss him sometimes but then when I see him he usually wrecks my head.

• Advertisement

Tldr

bluewolf wrote: »
    Tldr

tsnc

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

My lady has caught the attention of a 12 year old polish boy who has moved into our estate, he has called for her for the last 3 days running, as soon as he rings the bell she is up and out, she has changed her clothes twice already today... 3 times if you count her uniform

He rolls up on his skateboard and she grabs her rollerskates and off they go....

So sweet!

Reminds me of me at that age, boys boys boys and trying to impress them and act cute at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Albection wrote: »
    tsnc

dm; hs

tsnc

dm; hs

-people-pic-1333728909.jpg

In lieu of gory details, I shall give a single hint: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=77176734&postcount=2356 :D

This, I can explain quite easily. I should have told you before now, but our destinies are far more intertwined than I have led you to believe. The truth is that we constitute a major relay point through which one of the fundamental forces of nature is channeled. This is the electroweak force, which is the combination of the electromagnetic force and the weak nuclear force, a combination that physicists only made relatively recently. They think it's because they got better at detecting and working things out. But on this they're wrong. The two forces are indeed one. But only because of us. Our interactions have managed to cause the forces to coalesce into one. Admittedly, their rightful state, but only brought about by us and the impact of our interactive bond upon the very core of the universe itself. The reason we were able to combine the two forces just by talking to each other over the internet is because of our very natures and the inherent tendency of everything in the universe to tend towards the simplest state (i.e. one simple thing instead of two complex things).
    This leaves us with an immense amount of power. We are able to change the very nature of the universe, if we so choose. We were lucky with the electroweak thing. They pretty much did the same thing and arose from the same phenomenon anyway. They were already practically two sides to the same coin.
    But if we take things further, creating a literal physical bridge between us, literally combined ourselves, the we create a conduit in space-time that is only limited in potential for combination by our limits. And, considering we are such very powerful creatures, it's likely that that limit greatly exceeds that of the forces that govern the universe. In short, we would be able to combine the remaining strong nuclear force and the gravitational force with the previous combination to manifest the simpest and purest combination of forces and matter ever. Which would regrettably, destroy the universe as it would lack the chaos to leave it as it is and we would have literally made gravity so powerful that it couldn't fail to destroy us.

So, um, yeah, that's why. :(

So we're gonna bang now yeah? :P

/i really hope you copied and pasted that and didnt actually think and type it :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

/i really hope you copied and pasted that and didnt actually think and type it :)

Of course I didn't think and type that.

That'd be crazy.

<_<

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

best thing i've seen all week :pac:

Of course I didn't think and type that.

That'd be crazy.

<_<

>_>

Is there a simpler version for a simpleton like me?

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    Anyone got any exciting plans for the weekend?

Does watching The Lion King on DVD count? :)

Is there a simpler version for a simpleton like me?

Bang go boom!!! :D

Bridesmaids is on sky, gonna watch it with my hubby...

Bridesmaids is on sky, gonna watch it with my hubby...

am I the only person who didnt find that movie funny?

...hello?

Bang go boom!!! :D

Is she your girlfriend now?

krudler wrote: »
    am I the only person who didnt find that movie funny?

...hello?

Nope i laughed once i think. I nearly cried tho at the sad part. Bridesmaids and the Hangover didnt really float my boat.

Does watching The Lion King on DVD count? :)

:eek::eek: You have inspired me to have a Disney weekend! Nothing better than Disney when you're hungover and needy. And alone.

I really need to start investing in pets.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

coco_lola wrote: »
    :eek::eek: You have inspired me to have a Disney weekend! Nothing better than Disney when you're hungover and needy. And alone.

I really need to start investing in pets.

watch Tangled, tis funny

• Advertisement

My lady has caught the attention of a 12 year old polish boy who has moved into our estate, he has called for her for the last 3 days running, as soon as he rings the bell she is up and out, she has changed her clothes twice already today... 3 times if you count her uniform

He rolls up on his skateboard and she grabs her rollerskates and off they go....

So sweet!

Reminds me of me at that age, boys boys boys and trying to impress them and act cute at the same time.

The rain came down so she came in home, its now stopped and the boy was back at the door again,,, oh my this is going to be a long evening..... the ring of the bell she jumps up, its for me, opens the door says to the lad let me grab my coat and off she goes... oh and she changed her clothes again because the other one got wet. 4 changes of clothes, im going to be washing the whole weekend...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement