Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Really wishing Boybestie and I had similar tastes in music; went to see the Coronas and Royseven tonight, a few of the lyrics ring very very true for stuff I've been thinking over the last few days with us... but he can't stand either band so its not going to be a case of "listen to this you silly boy this is what I'm not letting myself tell you...".

Things have started happening there, which is all yay. There has somewhat been an I love you moment, which is funny and cute and wonderful and very very silly all at the same time...
    Yet today when Taylor the Latte Boy turned out to be an idiot, still was upset. Think I just felt stupid because he had seemed so nice and interested and I was clearly wrong. Combined with a silly (ok, its not silly, its beautiful but still) hymn stuck in my head (Liam Lawtons "Close to you (I watch the sunrise) which brought me back mentally to the funeral of one of my best friends two years ago, and the rain, not such a good day. Concert has made it better though.

Work tomorrow. Anyone want to put a roof over Cork? This rain is ridiculous, got soaked walking back to town tonight!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Yay, my bf got credit! :D

I suppose I should go to bed. Working for the weekend covering for a vet nurse in the clinic I worked at. Up at 7 in the morning. Night people. Have a good day tomorrow. Won't be online until I get home I'd say. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Yay, my bf got credit! :D

I suppose I should go to bed. Working for the weekend covering for a vet nurse in the clinic I worked at. Up at 7 in the morning. Night people. Have a good day tomorrow. Won't be online until I get home I'd say. :)

Night Janey poo. I'm up at 9 for my roadtrip so i've loads more hours left till bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Are you going anywhere nice?

Three countries so far but we'll see :D Renting a car and going for a roadtrip :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Very jealous Oakeydokey!
    Night Jane!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Yes, I am ridiculously excited :D Four of us going all together :)

So wide awake now! Might do some more brushing up on the French :)

Stupid fcuking birds stop clomping all over my roof and squawking i want to fcuking sleep for fcuks sake!!! Im this close to going out and throwing something

bluewolf wrote: »
    Stupid fcuking birds stop clomping all over my roof and squawking i want to fcuking sleep for fcuks sake!!! Im this close to going out and throwing something

Move out of the mobile? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

pampootie wrote: »
    It's making me feel a bit sad as well that so many of you had dads who were a bit rubbish. Mine is fantastic. Always has been but since my mum died when I was 16 he's been even more fantastic, always there for me and we're very close. He's great craic as well.

/runs off to ring Daddypootie and tell him he's awesome :)

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit! Forgot it's father's day Sunday. And I'm off to the 'Pool in the morning. Hmm.. better scribble up a card for my super awesome Dad who'd do anything for me. Still thinks I'm ten though. :o

Kiera- if it's below the knee, he'll still be able to kneel and stuff so you're grrrrrrrrrrrand. ;)

Larianne wrote: »
    Shiiiiiiiiiiiit! Forgot it's father's day Sunday. And I'm off to the 'Pool in the morning. Hmm.. better scribble up a card for my super awesome Dad who'd do anything for me. Still thinks I'm ten though. :o

Kiera- if it's below the knee, he'll still be able to kneel and stuff so you're grrrrrrrrrrrand. ;)

Yeah it is. Wooohoo, i'm getting some lovin :D

That is if he hasnt forgotten what i look like :P

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Watching "My Left Foot". Can't believe I've never seen it until now!

awec wrote: »
    I haven't slept in this bed in like 2 weeks; the bottom of it is ice cold, my poor Feet :(

You need to shrink ya long steak of wee :P

Well, I am long...

:p

It is freezing though!

Put socks on :P

Kiera wrote: »
    Well, I am long...

:p

It is freezing though!

Put socks on :P
    In bed? Noooo.

I'll survive!
    No socks? Are you a naked zebra starfish?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I haven't slept in this bed in like 2 weeks; the bottom of it is ice cold, my poor Feet :(

Feeties always have to be cold in the bed, always.

• Advertisement

they have to be cool, not Baltic!
    just curl up and you'll be fine.

Kiera wrote: »
    they have to be cool, not Baltic!
    just curl up and you'll be fine.
    im in the feotal right now :) or is it foetal?
    Whatever way feels right, chick ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Yay Kiera and new guy! What shall we call him?

The cooking forum is dangerous. My God, the food I eat on a daily basis is dogfood...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Always great to stretch feet over the end of the bed and let them get cool :)

No socks in bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Yeah I hate to wear socks in bed too, I always think it makes you overheat.

This week has been the least physical week I've done in the last few months and yet I've been knackard all week. I've been lying in bed the last hour desperately trying to get the energy up to go and get dressed.

Moved into the new place last weekend and am still living out of boxes, gonna try get that all cleaned up tomorrow.

Wish it was 6pm so I could get back into bed :(

bluewolf wrote: »
    No socks in bed
    I agree but his feet weren't in bed :p

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

It's so warm this morning. Working for the weekend. Should be grand. Then back to normal on Monday, will probably go visit bf on Tuesday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Up way too early on a Saturday morning thanx to two 5 &6 year olds... Waking me up at 7,30 looking for soccer shirts....

They are not at soccer till 9.30...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement