Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

bubblefett wrote: »
    Best list ever :) not just for presents, just for stuff
    Pfft no one gets hurt on bouncing castles! They're too magical. I had one for my 21st, it was deadly! Also a friend gave me a space hopper.
    Space hopper + bouncing castle = most fun ever!!
    I'd a bundgy run for my 18th and we had 2 cases of broken ribs, 1 concussion and everyone got bruised :o We might have been too competitive....

I had a trampoline (bought especially for) at my 21st and everyone survived! And my friend had a bouncy castle the week after and we all survived that too!

BOUNCY CASTLE MUST BE DONE

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

awec wrote: »
    Just do what I do.

Give my sister my credit card and send her into town. :D She's way better at it than I am.

Don't have a sister to do it!! Went in and got sorted I think :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

My brothers insecure girlfriend made him delete his facebook page because she thought he was friends with too many girls on it. She still has her facebook funnily enough. Wish he'd grow a spine and stand up to her

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

bubblefett wrote: »
    Best list ever :) not just for presents, just for stuff
    Pfft no one gets hurt on bouncing castles! They're too magical. I had one for my 21st, it was deadly! Also a friend gave me a space hopper.
    Space hopper + bouncing castle = most fun ever!!
    I'd a bundgy run for my 18th and we had 2 cases of broken ribs, 1 concussion and everyone got bruised :o We might have been too competitive....

I had a trampoline (bought especially for) at my 21st and everyone survived! And my friend had a bouncy castle the week after and we all survived that too!

BOUNCY CASTLE MUST BE DONE
    Went to a first birthday party last weekend. They put my old bouncy castle up ( I gave it too them) the kids had a.mighty time but as the adults downed a few drinks it became an adult only bouncy castle, haven't laughed so much in years, we were to heavy for it and were falling around it like a bunch of drunks, ( I was t-total).

We no longer have room in our garden for it as we now have a 10 foot trampoline, so they are keeping it...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

:o

funny-Bella-Kristen-Stewart-emotions-face.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

coco_lola wrote: »
    :ofunny-Bella-Kristen-Stewart-emotions-face.jpg

What did you do? :p

movie wasnt too bad but david robert jones is never going to be anything but david robert jones no matter what his role is :p

mission impossible or the woman in black...

bluewolf wrote: »
    movie wasnt too bad but david robert jones is never going to be anything but david robert jones no matter what his role is :p

mission impossible or the woman in black...

Oh god I couldnt watch the woman in black alone.. isn't that the one with Daniel Radcliffe?

I downloaded Tangled after seeing everyone talking about it, going to watch it tonight. Watching the Tale of Desperaux now, I like it!

I have a craving for chocolate

it is but the comments say it's not too scary
    if i'm still awake posting at 1am going halp halp then it was a bad idea :p

• Advertisement

Someone pls bring me chocolate and butter popcorn. Want. Don't want to move though.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

jaysus, daniel radcliffe's actually an adult now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

Ugh I'm SO bored tonight, I'm too knackard to do anything about it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    Ugh I'm SO bored tonight, I'm too knackard to do anything about it though.

Dreamatorium time!! :D

Albection wrote: »
    Dreamatorium time!! :D

Yeah but my bed is unmade and it's all the way upstairs.

Anyone want to make my bed, carry me upstairs and entertain me for a little while.

Ugh the effort

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    Anyone want to make my bed, carry me upstairs and entertain me for a little while.

Giggity. :pac:

Albection wrote: »
    Giggity. :pac:

ha are you perpetually in heat?

Sure why not the motion might rock me off to sleep :p

this movie is scary and i keep jumping despite knowing exactly when the jump moments are about to happen

i may yet be watching disney before bed :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Ah dang, I missed my 9000th post :(

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    this movie is scary and i keep jumping despite knowing exactly when the jump moments are about to happen

i may yet be watching disney before bed :rolleyes:

Dont do it blue, turn it off! Disney is so much better/safer

Ill watch disney after this or a comedy :) Whoever said this wasnt scary was lying

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

What are you watching Blue?

Ah dang, I missed my 9000th post :(

I'll feel accomplished when I get to 1,000! Woo almost there, then I'm a fully fledged boardsie :p

Blue, I got scared when I watched the trailer for that film! But I'm very easily scared

Lucyfur wrote: »
    What are you watching Blue?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1596365/
    I'll feel accomplished when I get to 1,000! Woo almost there, then I'm a fully fledged boardsie :p

Blue, I got scared when I watched the trailer for that film! But I'm very easily scared
    I'm a total fraidycat :o:o:o
    it seemed like a good idea at the time :p

Dont do it blue, turn it off! Disney is so much better/safer

Not always, Fantasia still creeps me out a little bit. Scared the crap out of me as a child, not sure why though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Did my run/walk route in 2 minutes less than last week! Boom!

Which is strange as I didn't run as much as I was lacking in support for the ole funbags as I couldn't find the top I normally wear when I'm running which has built in support.

Woot!

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Getting there

Just finished watching the elizabeth Taylor documentary on more. Wow what a glamerous woman. They just don't do superstars like they used to! Im going to start demanding extravagant diamonds now...wonder does it still work if you're not elizabeth Taylor....

well
    that was like a happy ending, in a very sad way :confused::confused:

good movie

now to find a comedy asap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Hope ye all have your father days gifts got. Went to dublin today to give dad his presents. Petty he doesn't remember who get him them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement