Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Just finished watching "Tangled". I loved it! Can anyone recommend me another Disney movie like Tangled?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Albection wrote: »
    "Saying someone can't be sad because someone else may have it worse, is just like saying that someone can't be happy because someone else may have it better."

I love internet wisdom. :D

Indeed. I hate that comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I hate this time on a Sunday evening. It's when the dread of the work week sets in :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Kiera wrote: »
    I hate this time on a Sunday evening. It's when the dread of the work week sets in :(

When I finish my shift tonight I have the next three days off. It's like a reverse weekend! :D

When I finish my shift tonight I have the next three days off. It's like a reverse weekend! :D

You're mean! :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

I'm attempting to drink away that feeling tonight, I live at my work though so it's not really working. At least it's almost sunny I suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hands up everyone who's off tomorrow

o/

:D

Downloaded "Bolt". Woo!

I'm not off tomorrow :(

coco_lola wrote: »
    Downloaded "Bolt". Woo!

I'm not off tomorrow :(

watch How To Train Your Dragon, best animated movie in years

521387_360772533985621_328923286_n.jpg

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    watch How To Train Your Dragon, best animated movie in years

Oooh! That sounds good! I'll download that!

I'm on a movie-watching frenzy lately, there's so many movies I haven't seen... We should have a thread for movie reviews :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Truley wrote: »
    Just ran a 5k race and feeling good! Playing a session tonight with my sister, very nervous I never really play music in public. But looking forward to it at the same time!

Father's Day can be tough when your dad is dead. Got a lovely facebook message from Chatterpiller - she so sweet :)

Aww shucks! :o:o:o

Well done on the run, and best of luck tonight! x
    awec wrote: »
    Did 100km in just over 4 hours. Way faster than expected!

That's awesome, well done!! :)

o/

Meeeeeeee!!!!

Well, I've been off work the past month or so on study leave. Another week of study, then a week of exams, and then back to work. :( On the plus side, I think I'm going back just after the bank holiday weekend, so at least I don't have to start back on a Monday!

563350_10150633732970988_385547090_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

aZLnI.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Hedgehogs! *squee* I LOVE hedgehogs :D:D

At-first-I-was-like...-but-then...-I-lold-hyena-edition.jpg

funny-pictures-cat-is-confused-by-hedgehog.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

funny-cute-hedgehog-hairbrush.jpg

Desperate-Hedgehog-148.jpg

funny-and-cute-hedgehog-02.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

I'm dying!! Went for a bon voyage lunch for a friend and the food was sooo nice but I barely ate any of it. Stupid vodka.

• Advertisement

Last One... I nearly died!!

large_Sweet_Hedgehog_Funny_Picture_96368.jpg
    happy%20crying.png

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

coco_lola wrote: »
    Just finished watching "Tangled". I loved it! Can anyone recommend me another Disney movie like Tangled?

Princess and the Frog.

Seriously. Watch it. It's amazing.

The chocolate biscuit cake has been sampled. Allow me to report by means of a gif.

TmYTu.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

@Muffin - Hope you're okay. PM open if you need to talk. x

yaaaayyy my housemate was in the states for a few weeks and brought me back a huuge bag of Jolly Ranchers, om nom nom

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

My baby and boyfriend are both asleep, i'm already packed and ready to leave and have nothing to do. I don't want to wake him up becausr he hardly slept last night but i don't want foe him to wake up and we're just gone either :/ it's weird having no assignments or work prep or anythig that needs doing. The procrastinator in me feels very uneasy.

My Sister's Keeper is starting on Channel 4 now for anyone who hasn't seen it/wants to see it again :)

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

o/

I'm off until November...or maybe March. Apart from the broken sleep, its not too bad being on maternity leave.

Neyite wrote: »
    I'm off until November...or maybe March. Apart from the broken sleep, its not too bad being on maternity leave.

Give me work anyday :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I'm off work tomorrow, yay :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

yaaaayyy my housemate was in the states for a few weeks and brought me back a huuge bag of Jolly Ranchers, om nom nom

I am eagerly awaiting my parent's return from Florida with my peanut butter m & ms :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement