Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Cold and misrable outside!

So i'm curled up on the couch with my man.. candles lit and i'm away to get a blanket to keep us warm!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Time for pj's and all the chocolate. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

It's such a miserable evening. I got soaked cycling home :(

Chocolate and tea will fix it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Novella wrote: »
    Time for pj's and all the chocolate. :)

Thats my plan for this evening too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

The Italian national anthem looks like so much fun to sing :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

pjs bed and skype with the german boy :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It's no Marseillaise.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

It's no Marseillaise.

It kicks La Marseillaise's ass, so it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Awh my poor bf's tummy is off today.. :(

In other news, my brother bought me one of these in purple as a little present today. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

If I wasn't so tired and it wasn't so cold I'd nearly go for a walk.

The bf is here and just as I was washing the dishes after we had our dinner, I asked him to dry the dishes, and my granny pipes up "I'll do them" I then told her my bf would do them and she said "no, he's watching the match", so I told her firmly he would do them and she sat back in the chair, tutted and has a sour puss on her face.

Her drying the dishes is a way for her to interfere and she doesn't like that she was stopped.

Anyway, a match is no reason for my bf not to dry the dishes, he is perfectly capable of drying them and watching the match as the TV is in the kitchen/living room, so definitely no excuse for him not to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Awh my poor bf's tummy is off today.. :(

In other news, my brother bought me one of these in purple as a little present today. :D

The page took a while to load... and for a second I thought it was something else :eek: I was like "WOW they are really close!" :eek::eek::eek:

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

I passed all of my exams and did damn well too thank you very much! On to second year now, next lot of exams aren't until May 2013!!:D:D:D

*Cracks rdfcopen wine*
    Tigger99 wrote: »
    Janey lola92 you nearly gave me heart failure. I read your post wrong and thought that you were leaving your boyf:eek: :eek: Tho I'm still not quite sure who you want to wake, the boyf or your baby:o

Haha thanks Tigger, that gave me a laugh! I was posting on my iPhone and i can't type properly on it at all! I was home for the weekend but had to go back to Dubland with the little lady for work this morning. They were both asleep but I didn't want to wake my OH because he was up all night with her (Teething fun!). In the end his Mam came over and
    I didn't get to leave til almost 10pm! It was nearly midnight before I got back and unpacked!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Congrats Lola!!!!

19 mins gone and still 0-0, thats progress I guess....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Really ridiculously annoyed! :/ Some people need to get a grip on reality...

Looking over TEFL stuff and getting excited at the concept of it, but we'll see :)

Yay we're all exam happy! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

I'm not - still no results! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Girlfriend made an awesome cake at the weekend, a gluten free chocolate cake with peanut butter in the middle and nutella icing :D It was nom beyond noms :D

I'm not - still no results! :(

Oh.

Well you will be when you do get them! I is psychic, so I is ;)

I'm like an updated version of snow whites dwarfs tonight. Crampy, grumpy, angry, moany, giggly, hungry, sleepy.

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    Girlfriend made an awesome cake at the weekend, a gluten free chocolate cake with peanut butter in the middle and nutella icing :D It was nom beyond noms :D

Jeeeeeeesus that sounds amazing. Peanut butter and nutella and cake... *dies happy*

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭NCONTHEMC

Kiera wrote: »
    I'm like an updated version of snow whites dwarfs tonight. Crampy, grumpy, angry, moany, giggly, hungry, sleepy.

From random boardsie : you forgot Dirty?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Mmm tea :)

There's an unopened bag of Haribo Tanfastics sitting looking at me, have resisted them all day, not sure how much longer I can hold off though. :o

Links234 wrote: »

OHMYGOD, that sounds like my idea of heaven!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I has a hole in my toof :( Owie! Need to go to the dentist so he can take ALL MY MONEY

NCONTHEMC wrote: »

Dirt doesnt even come into it. A mate was texting me to try cheer me up and i told him to quit it or i'd chop it off. Havent been like this since my teens. Think i need to go back on the pill.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

NCONTHEMC wrote: »

And Horny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

On the phone to my boyfriend to tell him about my results, said I didn't know whether to have wine or chocolate, he says have both! :D I knew there was a reason I loved that man :p

Mmm tea :)

There's an unopened bag of Haribo Tanfastics sitting looking at me, have resisted them all day, not sure how much longer I can hold off though. :o

I have to drop down a dvd to Xtravision and I may get some jellies :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭NCONTHEMC

Dirt doesnt even come into it. A mate was texting me to try cheer me up and i told him to quit it or i'd chop it off. Havent been like this since my teens. Think i need to go back on the pill.

Ha ha! Snip snip!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement