Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Just made awesome apple crumble. One left, do I eat it and not tell my brother there was one there for him too? :D

EAT IT!!!! :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Just made awesome apple crumble. One left, do I eat it and not tell my brother there was one there for him too? :D
    Eeeeeat it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Doggie loves before bedtime!
    each has to their own goodnight cuddles!

bah time of the month.. fook off!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

pampootie wrote: »
    I see all your puppies and raise you my little dude. :)

(I have spent about 6 months trying and failing to upload a picture that wasn't about four miles across, success at last!

2d8p1yb.jpg

Ahhhhhhh look at his likkle wikkle coochie woochie facey wacey and noesy wosey I wannnnnnts hims

[/soft stuff]

Dead 'ard me. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Sorry to hear about Rolo Jane, hope he recovers :( *hugs*

Bf gone home now, not even gone an hour and I miss him already :o

I'm hungry too, dunno what to eat :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Oh thank the lord the thread has moved on from the awful talk.

Tonight is the first night we're allowing the little jack russell, Lenny, sleep in the house overnight with Henry. Usually Lenny sleeps in his little kennel outside because he's not happy being indoors but we've been gradually breaking him in being in the house and we think it's time. Keep checking on them to make sure they're not killing each other or the house and when I go up they look at me as if to say "why do you keep disturbing our snoozing?" lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

EAT IT!!!! :D
    Posy wrote: »
    Eeeeeat it.

Alternatively, don't tell your brother and send it over to me...

Just so's you don't feel guilty about scoffing the lot yourself...

*aims to please*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Had a really nice convo with guy #3 who shall be henceforth been know as A :D

really missed talking to him too! :o

i cant wait for him to come over.... kind of scared for when he does though but that is ages away!!

I explained it to my sister and she said just to forget about it but it is kinda hard too! But for the moment im having fun :)

Also Jane! I hope Rolo recovers!! *hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I'm so sorry Jane, I remember squeeing over Rolo in the pet forum thread, too gorgeous. Hopefully it's only a blip, but he sounds like he's well loved, and that's the main thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Thanks Pixie-Fairy and baby and crumble.. It's not looking great at the moment but maybe he'll pull through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

ohhhh, yes, soon :D

11783_10150951397932722_6798562721_9787233_911900115_n.jpg

krudler wrote: »
    My bf is looking forward to this too, I don't think I have ever seen an episode of it.

I remember the first time I'd never seen an episode of Father Ted, the look of shock on his face was funny lol.

I've lost count of the amount of TV shows Mr. Muffin watches.:o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Never seen Father Ted?!!! :eek:

Novella wrote: »
    Never seen Father Ted?!!! :eek:
    :o

:pac: :pac: :pac:

:pac: :pac: :pac:

Wow! But Father Ted is so good! I even like it and I don't like most things! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

This is my baby who is 9 years old!! :O

525867_445050932179836_1486130279_n.jpg

Jane, loads of cuddles. Even thinking about something happening Pocket has me in tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Last September, me and my housemates got tickets for one of the Cork gigs for Arthurs Day, and our special guest was the Divine Comedy. Entire place up and swayed and sang along for My Lovely Horse and Songs of Love, proper amazing atmosphere. All apart from my housemates boyfriend who had never seen an episode and was wondering why in gods name everyone was joining in with "la, la,la,la" to the instrumental in Songs of love....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

My bf is looking forward to this too, I don't think I have ever seen an episode of it.

I remember the first time I'd never seen an episode of Father Ted, the look of shock on his face was funny lol.

I've lost count of the amount of TV shows Mr. Muffin watches.:o

best show on tv along with Game Of Thrones.

how in the blue hell have you never seen Father Ted? its been repeated on tv for years :eek:

Sarah, your cat is lovely! :) Poor little Rolo isn't well at all. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

You've...never seen an episode of Father Ted?!
    WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE BABY JEBUS CRY?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

Finished my course tonight. The lecturer singled me out... said I was a natural and it was in my blood. In front of the whole class. I was scarlet but I came home and cried out of pure happiness. So nice to have nice things said to you.

In other points. Glen is summing up what I wish I could say.

krudler wrote: »
    best show on tv along with Game Of Thrones.

how in the blue hell have you never seen Father Ted? its been repeated on tv for years :eek:
    Ahh Mr. Muffin watches GOT too. I bought him the books for Xmas.

I'm assuming these books are the same/based on the TV show?

a-game-of-thrones-the-story-continues-a-song-of-ice-and-fire-volumes-1-4-a-game-of-thrones-a-clash-of-kings-a-storm-of-s.jpg

Lol I only have four TV channels RTÉ1, RTÉ2, TV3 and TG4. I never watch TV though, only when I am in my bf's house.

I usually watch Dog the bounty hunter or a cooking shows. :o

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    You've...never seen an episode of Father Ted?!
    WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE BABY JEBUS CRY?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Anyone know of a online store that can deliver costumes/accessories within a few days? I have a costume party on Saturday and need to get some bits pronto!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

My Fur-baby sitting beside my real baby hoping she will throw some lunch his way!!
    420366_10150620020562436_214463660_n.jpg

Edit: She already has as you can tell by the bowl on the ground!! :P

Lola92 wrote: »
    My Fur-baby sitting beside my real baby hoping she will throw some lunch his way!!
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/420366_10150620020562436_214463660_n.jpg

Edit: She already has as you can tell by the bowl on the ground!! :P
    He is gorgeous, what breed is he?

He looks so fluffy, cuddly and super duper cute :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Sarah, your cat is lovely! :) Poor little Rolo isn't well at all. :(

I will never understand how I love him so much. He's a total diva, leaves fur everywhere, never sits still except for when you want to move, always annoys you for more food, yet hearing him purr and feeling him rub up against you is so awesome.

(Is this how other people feel about children??)

I wont post it directly (think I put it up in here before) because people will cry but here are The Ten Animal Commandments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

He is gorgeous, what breed is he?

He looks so fluffy, cuddly and super duper cute :D

He's a Japanese Spitz (with a coat desperately in need of a brush!). Yeah he is a great hot water bottle :) He will be 14 this December, I got him as an eighth birthday present from my parents after begging for about 2 years and being a surrogate dog-mother to all of the neighbourhood dogs!

I don't actually know what my life would be without regular quoting from Father Ted!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Sarahbeep I'm kinda hoping your real life name is Polly* :)

*then your cat would be pollys' pocket :D

Ah Jane, the poor little mite :( Hope you are ok.

So I've eaten a LOT of sugary things today including half a dozen funsize milky bars which are so titchy that they are like one milky bar really, well, eh kinda.

I've just ploughed into frozen fruit and icecream and was thinking Wtf is wrong with me today. Then remembered. How do the sugar cravings surprise me every month? I mean every month. Duh:o:o

Thank fook I cleaned and tidied for about 4 hrs today. Thats prob the icecream worked off so:pac:

• Advertisement

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    I will never understand how I love him so much. He's a total diva, leaves fur everywhere, never sits still except for when you want to move, always annoys you for more food, yet hearing him purr and feeling him rub up against you is so awesome.

(Is this how other people feel about children??)

I wont post it directly (think I put it up in here before) because people will cry but here are The Ten Animal Commandments

Animals are great Sarah, I feel the same about my 2 doggies and Rolo. :)

Love those commandments.. I got a bit teary. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement