Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Polloloca wrote: »
    Mice? :eek: in your bedroom? :eek:

Ahhh. Good god. I once lay awake petrified I could hear a mouse, it turned out it was a butterfly flying against the bedroom window.

My blood pressure must have been through the roof. Rooted to the bed so I was.

Yeah.. I've had gerbils in my room. And the 2 chipmunks. :o

@Posy - that's a great age tbh. I've heard of cats living to over 20 so you could have your little fella for a while yet. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I am so mad at myself. I put on a wash at like 6pm this evening, washing my work uniform (of which I only have one) for tomorrow. I just went to put them into the dryer, and discovered that I delayed starting the wash for 12hrs. So, it's 2:40 and I'm just washing uniform now. Can I borrow the granny who doesn't let the boardsie use the washing machine please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Polloloca wrote: »
    I am so mad at myself. I put on a wash at like 6pm this evening, washing my work uniform (of which I only have one) for tomorrow. I just went to put them into the dryer, and discovered that I delayed starting the wash for 12hrs. So, it's 2:40 and I'm just washing uniform now. Can I borrow the granny who doesn't let the boardsie use the washing machine please?

Washing machines have timers these days? Man I really need a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ugh, slept horribly last night. Had to get up at crazy o'clock this morning because I had a 7am appointment for a sports massage (being half-asleep can mask the pain a bit), and still managed to pretty much wake up on the hour every hour during the night... the crash today is not going to be pretty at all. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

javagal wrote: »
    37 weeks preggers today and had my "show" last night.

Been a big ball of panic ****balls ever since :)
    I hope you do have your baby soon and don't want to burst your bubble but I had my show on Feb 2nd and the little lazy boy didn't show up til the 22nd, after getting a kick in the arse! I was on tenterhooks for three flipping weeks!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Oh sweet mother of God, I'm tired today. I have to start getting more sleep and looking after myself better.

*yawns*

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Jane I hope that yo are doing ok, well done for looking after Rolo so well.

In my course this morning and would so much rather be at home. :(

Thanks ellieh1. I'm okay. It's very strange having a room with no noise. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Jane sorry to hear about rolo.

:(
    :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Sorry to hear about Rolo Jane. *hugs*

Meeting one of my girlies for breakfast, yay. Been a while since we've been able to have catch up chats on our own! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Sorry to hear about Rolo, Jane. It's always hard when a pet dies.

Thanks so much for your sympathies guys, it means a lot. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭Susie_Q

Busy week! Laptop died, I moved house, I ate a pig's eye, visited my mental nephew in wicklow, drank until the sun came up in kildare, and played with a teeny tiny scratchy kitten. I'm bleedin knackered!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Susie_Q wrote: »
    I ate a pig's eye!

eh? :eek:

I got NUU SHUUZ. Im going to be a giant this weekend, true story! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Thts ok, ring me on my day off and wake me when im working for the next five days...great

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Finally got my results, 27 hours later :rolleyes:. 2.1 for the year! Happy days :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Jane, I'm so sorry to hear about Rolo :( *hugs*

How is it only Tuesday?! :eek:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 16,186 ✭✭✭✭Maple

Finally got my results, 27 hours later :rolleyes:. 2.1 for the year! Happy days :D
    Congratulations lovely!! That's fantastic!!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Congrats Fluorescence :D

My daughter's godmother is the best. She is taking her to her first ever trip to the circus on Friday night. My daughter is going to be so excited, but I wont tell her until Friday afternoon, otherwise it will be "How many more days, hours, mins, seconds Mom until I am going to the circus?" I have learned the hard way not to tell her something is happening until the last minute :p

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Ah Jane:(

*hugs* RIP little Rolo x

• Advertisement

coco_lola wrote: »
    Jane, I'm so sorry to hear about Rolo :( *hugs*
    Lucyfur wrote: »
    Ah Jane:(

*hugs* RIP little Rolo x

Thanks guys. xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

Scored a goal in my match last night, booya!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

this is my monday since I was off yesterday, roll on the weekend is all I can say, no want this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Congrats!

See? Didn't I tell you? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    It's only a matter of time now I think. Poor Rolo. :(

Edit: He's gone. RIP Rolo. I'm gonna miss you so much. :(:(:(

Oh Jane I'm so sorry :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I got accepted for volunteering with the DSPCA, yay! \o/

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

stupid webcam I brought won't work on skype,well the audio appears to be working but my brother couldn't see me or my family :/

Oh Jane I'm so sorry :(

Thanks WN. x
    coco_lola wrote: »
    I got accepted for volunteering with the DSPCA, yay! \o/

Cool! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Jane sorry to hear about Rolo *hugs* :( xx

Fluorescence Congrats!!! :D

im getting mine tomorrow :( :eek:

i went for a walk with my dog this morning, we did the usual 6km walk so on the way back we were nearly where i usually put the lead back on him, but i couldnt coz the loacal priest appears out of nowhere and scares the bejaysus out of me! :o

so my dog gets excited and starts to follow him down to the village i had to run after him for another km til he gets distracted by a family with small kids...FINALLY!!! but then he wouldn't turn around so i had to keep going forward and do a 2 and a half km round walk on top of what ive done!!

im so tired after that!! But it was good exercise :D
    but my knee now feels worse :(

• Advertisement

Thanks Pixie-Fairy. :)

Has anyone seen this Amanda Bieber one that's on Twitter? Her tweets make my brain hurt. I'm seriously hoping it's just a fake account that just wants attention because if it's real it makes me sad.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement