Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Got my college results this morning. I've got a first class honour degree and couldn't be happier. All the stress I've been feeling for the past month and a half has disappeared, I feel stupid for getting myself all worked up about whether or not the exams went my way.

Don't mind me while I add some things to your post that you left out:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Ooh. Who is it?

Sure I can't be tellin that!

I'm meant to be "eating healthy" after an epic few days of delicious food, instead I'm eating cake fresh out of the oven for dinner, om nom and bold Acoshla all at the same time.

Acoshla wrote: »
    Sure I can't be tellin that!

Ah go on. Won't breathe a word to anyone, honest ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Got my college results this morning. I've got a first class honour degree and couldn't be happier. All the stress I've been feeling for the past month and a half has disappeared, I feel stupid for getting myself all worked up about whether or not the exams went my way.
    Congratulations.

Have to cook dinner now and am not in the mood for it at all.

Congratulations.

Have to cook dinner now and am not in the mood for it at all.

Beans on toast, dinner of champions. Wholemeal/Wholegrain bread, beans, bit of grated cheese, ketchup, deevine, and not too unhealthy! Think I might have it myself actually...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

My amazing housemate made me spaghetti bolognese! Squee!

Why does the new blond one on Corrie always have her boobs out. I'm all for a bit of cleavage but jaysus.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

acrobatic-fridge-cat.gif?w=250&h=300

:pac:

Am I imagining things or is there a tab missing on my profile page? I can't even remember what used to be there but it looks different :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

so i got my results!

I obviously failed the exam i missed but on the plus side i need 4% in that repeat to get my 2.1

Happy Days!!! :D:D:D

Hopefully i wont miss the repeat :pac:

also i forgot to add my moderator gave me 65% in my thesis...the highest she has ever given anyone!! :eek: :D

• Advertisement

Am I imagining things or is there a tab missing on my profile page? I can't even remember what used to be there but it looks different :confused:
    I thought the same on my profile actually.

I can't put my finger on what is different though. :o

My mother is up to her tricks again.

She's taken to locking toilet rolls into her bedside locker. No joke, I went looking for some, couldn't find any, but knew there was some around somewhere as I'd seen them yesterday, so asked her, she said she'd get them, a few minutes later she went to her locker and got them.

It's so childish I actually laughed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

so i got my results!

I obviously failed the exam i missed but on the plus side i need 4% in that repeat to get my 2.1

Happy Days!!! :D:D:D

Hopefully i wont miss the repeat :pac:

Congrats! You've practically passed all of them :) All that stress a couple of months ago must have been worth it for everyone!

Muffin, that stunt with the toilet roll really is something else. I hope you get to leave that house soon...

Found out that my grandad doesn't have cancer! Just needs a small operation and he'll be fine :D:D:D

EmilyO wrote: »
    Muffin, that stunt with the toilet roll really is something else. I hope you get to leave that house soon...

Found out that my grandad doesn't have cancer! Just needs a small operation and he'll be fine :D:D:D
    I almost couldn't believe it tbh. Her and her tricks are something else altogether.

Will be a while before I get to move out unfortunately, oh well. More tricks like this and I'll have some amusement at least. :pac:

Delighted to hear your Granddad doesn't have cancer, hope his operation goes well and he has a speedy recovery.

krudler wrote: »
    acrobatic-fridge-cat.gif?w=250&h=300

:pac:

I literally cried SO HARD with laughter, my housemate wasn't sure if I was having a fit or something

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

coco_lola wrote: »
    I literally cried SO HARD with laughter, my housemate wasn't sure if I was having a fit or something

haha, cat is all like "oh yes, haha its all mi-noooooooo!"

I have been watching it over and over!

Also... 1,000th Post, wooo! I am now a fully fledged boardsie! :D:D:D:D

carlton-dance_o_gifsoup-com.gif?w=320&h=239

^^^^^
    Best gif I've ever seen :D

coco_lola wrote: »
    I have been watching it over and over!

Also... 1,000th Post, wooo! I am now a fully fledged boardsie! :D:D:D:D

carlton-dance_o_gifsoup-com.gif?w=320&h=239

I LOVE Carlton!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

Congrats on the results everyone, what were we all so stressed about a few months ago!? :pac:

Delighted to hear about your granddad EmilyO! :D

I'm doing my best to be upbeat and positive, keeping busy is always a good thing. I'm going to Dublin tomorrow for a picnic with friends, then back up on Friday to go to the cinema and have a chat with another friend and then the weekend will probably be filled with reading and maybe a bit of writing. I think I'm going to email X tomorrow evening, even though I know he probably won't see it for months yet. It might make me feel better even if it's just full of rambling, as it probably will be.

I'm a bit annoyed about Paris stuff, only found out this morning that I need to send a photocopy of my EHIC to Paris with other documentation to complete my preregistration, so I went up to get one and it turns out it takes ten working days for it to arrive. So once it's here I'll have to photocopy it and send it with the other documents to France to be processed before I can register for courses...there's no way that'll happen by July 5th so I might miss out on some of the classes I really want to do. Feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

I'm a bit annoyed about Paris stuff, only found out this morning that I need to send a photocopy of my EHIC to Paris with other documentation to complete my preregistration, so I went up to get one and it turns out it takes ten working days for it to arrive. So once it's here I'll have to photocopy it and send it with the other documents to France to be processed before I can register for courses...there's no way that'll happen by July 5th so I might miss out on some of the classes I really want to do. Feck.

Sure send the rest of the docs and a note explaining that it'll take extra time for the EHIC. Mind you, the french are very bureaucratic so they may not care. OTOH, heading personally into the issuing office for the EHIC and explaining your circumstances might help...

• Advertisement

my table got the highest score in a grammar exercise (in german class) so teacher gave us sweeties :cool::cool::cool::o

bluewolf wrote: »
    my table got the highest score in a grammar exercise (in german class) so teacher gave us sweeties :cool::cool::cool::o

i tried picking up german ive learned this beauty so far after sitting in my friends car for agggeesss!! :pac:

Verwenden Sie diesen ruckwarts gerichteten kindersitz nicht auf den beifahrersitz mit airbag. Tod oder schwere verletzungen konnen die folge sein!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I am being driven demented . I can see my ex posting on boards about all the hot women he works with an all the hot women at the euros.
    I can't even find a new bloke , I seem to be scaring them away, and I'm driving myself mad reading his posts :(

i tried picking up german ive learned this beauty so far after sitting in my friends car for agggeesss!! :pac:

Verwenden Sie diesen ruckwarts gerichteten kindersitz nicht auf den beifahrersitz mit airbag. Tod oder schwere verletzungen konnen die folge sein!

I actually lolled.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Out of work at 8pm this evening (in since 9.30am), and only just in from my run now, and still have a ****-ton of housework that needs to be done. I cannot wait to be finished up in this job, really, really sick of all their crap.

EmilyO wrote: »
    I actually lolled.

im going to get so much use out of it when i do manage to make it germanland :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

You need to say this to as many people as possible and photograph their reaction:cool:

Lucyfur wrote: »
    You need to say this to as many people as possible and photograph their reaction:cool:

ive said it to my german friend and he burst out laughing at me haha

i ordered the cheap boots at last hurray

now to investigate this email about bookdepository 24h deals

• Advertisement

All I can say is "ESS DEIN SCHNITZEL, SONST KRIEGST DU KEIN NACHTISCH!"

Thank you Scrubs ^^^

I can also ask for a lighter, ask if someone has a problem, call someone "dude", and say I have a cold. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement