Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

coco_lola wrote: »
    All I can say is "ESS DEIN SCHNITZEL, SONST KRIEGST DU KEIN NACHTISCH!"

Thank you Scrubs ^^^

I can also ask for a lighter, ask if someone has a problem, call someone "dude", and say I have a cold. :)

ahahahahahahahahaha :D

copy and paste and send to A! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I can say "Gehen sie hier geradeaus und nehmen sie erste straße links" :p That and "Ich habe keine Geschwister, ich bin ein Einzelkind" are all I remember for 3 years of study :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    I am being driven demented . I can see my ex posting on boards about all the hot women he works with an all the hot women at the euros.
    I can't even find a new bloke , I seem to be scaring them away, and I'm driving myself mad reading his posts :(

Sorry to hear that Snoopy, try to stay away from reading his posts or you'll drive yourself mad. Men and women deal with break ups very differently. I think it's best if you take some time to mind yourself right now, spend time with family and friends, jumping into a relationship or trying to find another man when the break up is so new may not be healthy for you. I know I made that mistake myself in the past and always regretted not giving myself more time to process everything. Take care and be good to yourself x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

As learned from my sister: ich fahre gerne rollschuh.

Also, sonnenbrille :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

I never took German in school only french, when I master french I might learn German next!

Messing on the Bass guitar, love the way it sounds :)

• Advertisement

yeah i only did french in school

having great craic learning german now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

OakeyDokey wrote: »
    I never took German in school only french, when I master french I might learn German next!

Messing on the Bass guitar, love the way it sounds :)

What make is it?4 string 5 string? :)

A beer at 11pm while I work is an ok substitute for the dinner I meant to have at 7 right?

Acoshla wrote: »
    A beer at 11pm while I work is an ok substitute for the dinner I meant to have at 7 right?

yes, yes it is :D

Always.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

But the beans on toast with cheese and ketchup sounded much more nom than beer!

yes, yes it is :D
    Always.

That's ok then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

beer is food, its got like hops and yeast and sh1t in it, be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Ich bin auslander und ich spreche nicht gut deutsch. :(

I did French in school.

Had a massive dinner and I'm still starving. What to do...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Wish I understood German. I don't get it :(

sillymoo wrote: »
    Wish I understood German. I don't get it :(

google translate is your friend in this situation!

google translate is your friend in this situation!

I like having German friends :)

I like having German friends :)

i have 2 german friends...one lives in germany and the other one in town!

The one living in town cant remember much german because he has lived in germany so long which is useless to me!

But the beans on toast with cheese and ketchup sounded much more nom than beer!

I wanted it so bad but didn't get a chance, then wasn't hungry anymore.

Look at numbers 10, 13 and 14! - http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/pictures-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-humanity?sub=1627910_374825

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

krudler wrote: »
    beer is food, its got like hops and yeast and sh1t in it, be grand.

Sure it's practically vegetables!...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I wanted it so bad but didn't get a chance, then wasn't hungry anymore.

Look at numbers 10, 13 and 14! - http://www.buzzfeed.com/expresident/pictures-that-will-restore-your-faith-in-humanity?sub=1627910_374825

cool pics in that, makes you realise not all people are complete assholes

God I just love an 11 hour working day after 3 days of 6 or 7am starts and 15 hour days of entertaining guests, wrecked so I am. Can't wait til Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Organising a date in Dublin with Boybestie for start of July. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Ugh..was working unti half eight because we had to move everything in the shop. Now i feel like im gonna vomit.

Sexy!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hey everyone.. :) Hope you're all well. Bf has cheered me up so much after my horrible night with poor Rolo going to Chipmunk Heaven. I've decided that I'm going to get 2 gerbils or maybe some Roborovski hamsters because they're so feckin' cute!

Novella, well done on getting the job! :D

EmilyO - great news about your Grandad. :)

Congrats to everyone getting college results too. :)

I got sick...someone come look after me. Id like you to stroke my hair and give me sympathy... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Sarah: Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty purr purr purr... *strokes hair*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

I had an excellent dream last night that I was in Edinburgh and I was telling somebody that something was 4 pounds sterling. They didn't understand me so I held up my hand to make a "4". That's when I noticed I had all these extra tiny fingers between my real fingers!!

There was a cover-up at the doctors, they wanted me to believe that my trip on Lupe Fiasco's submarine had awakened my "amphibian instincts" and that the fingers grew because of that. I did not buy it and went all Erin Brokovich on their asses. Turns out they were storing nuclear waste under my apartment! I had some minor surgery to remove the fingers and strutted off into the sunset.

(Not as good as DK's sci-fi dream, but I'm looking forward to sleeping tonight!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    I am being driven demented . I can see my ex posting on boards about all the hot women he works with an all the hot women at the euros.
    I can't even find a new bloke , I seem to be scaring them away, and I'm driving myself mad reading his posts :(

Easier said than done I know, but put him on ignore. Otherwise it'll just drive you nuts!

• Advertisement

Sarah: Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur, happy kitty, sleepy kitty purr purr purr... *strokes hair*

Babes youre the best xoxox

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement