Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Gillian McKeith annoys the crap out of me!!

Theres nothing wrong with having a bigish arse!! :D

Also i tried on a pair of black pants i bought years ago and they couldnt stay up on me...ive gone down over 3 dress sizes since i bought them :D

I had to get my usual ones taken in again yesterday for today! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Pics!! :D Haven't decided names yet. Both of them are female. :)

gerbil 1.jpg

gerbil 2.jpg

gerbils.jpg

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Just looked into the whole Scotland thing a bit more - don't think I'll be transferring for the rest of my undergrad after all. It's not really feasible :(

Literally? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Theres nothing wrong with having a bigish arse!! :D

Also i tried on a pair of black pants i bought years ago and they couldnt stay up on me...ive gone down over 3 dress sizes since i bought them :D

I had to get my usual ones taken in again yesterday for today! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Ah I feel bad for the poor guy! :o People are always saying on the Beers threads that anyone is welcome, newbies and lurkers etc. I can definitely see how it might have come across as being a little creepy at the time though! Especially if he was nervous etc. I wonder if he still posts?

Yeah, I felt terrible about it at the time 'cause it was obvious that he meant no harm. I don't think I've ever seen him post again under the account he used on that Beers thread but maybe he posts under another name. I hope he does, I really hope he wasn't put off by that.

• Advertisement

Literally? :pac:

damn it you know my secret to my slowly shrinking ass!! :pac:

"Rachel, please, that is so inappropriate"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭tatabubbly

Night out with my besties. totally overdue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

I would love to know why everything I'm interested in studying requires me to leave the country?? Nothing I want to study is done in Ireland and I don't wanna go :( All my stuff's here (and peoples I love I suppose). Also all the jobs I'm qualified to do I don't wanna and all the jobs I wanna do won't hire me.

Meh I gets to be certified in doggy first aid tomorrow, I can't wait :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Just over 24 hours til I get to cuddle my gorgeous godson. Haven't seen him since Christmas when he was still tiny (was a bit sick when he was born), now he's a crazy one year old, so excited :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Lovely gerbils Jane, I used to have one sandy-coloured one and one black one.

Going to see Rock of Ages tonight, it's either going to be really good or really bad. All I've heard about it is that it's miscast.

I'm considering "doing something", like going to Canada for a year. It's really overwhelming though because Canada is so huge I wouldn't know where to begin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

My dad is currently shouting down the phone at a guy in a call centre.
    I just thought of you guys (novella and krudler!) and the ****e you put up with. My dad has such a temper and gets angry so fast...feel bad for who ever has to put up with him!

I remember apologising to a guy in a call centre once after he'd been onto my dad. Ha.

(*i think novella said she was working in a call centre? Maybe I got that mixed up! Sorry if I did :P)

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    I'm considering "doing something", like going to Canada for a year. It's really overwhelming though because Canada is so huge I wouldn't know where to begin.

Toronto!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Acoshla wrote: »
    Just over 24 hours til I get to cuddle my gorgeous godson. Haven't seen him since Christmas when he was still tiny (was a bit sick when he was born), now he's a crazy one year old, so excited :)
    ope you have a fab time in London.

My hayfever seems to be acting up again. For the past hour I've been sniffling and sneezing, it only seems to affect me in the evenings :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

kate.m wrote: »
    My dad is currently shouting down the phone at a guy in a call centre.
    I just thought of you guys (novella and krudler!) and the ****e you put up with. My dad has such a temper and gets angry so fast...feel bad for who ever has to put up with him!

I remember apologising to a guy in a call centre once after he'd been onto my dad. Ha.

(*i think novella said she was working in a call centre? Maybe I got that mixed up! Sorry if I did :P)

jus remember the more angry people are the less helpful we get :pac: people who have an issue who can explain calmly and dont expect it solved withing five seconds are going to get a lot further than people screaming down the phone. I've been called every name under the sun by people who can't articulate an argument properly, water off a ducks back now.

now where's that whiskey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

My fingers have swollen up and the middle one on my left hand won't straighten completely.

On one side of the coin, ouchies!

On the other, the appearance is mildly amusing.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

My fingers have swollen up and the middle one on my left hand won't straighten completely.

On one side of the coin, ouchies!

On the other, the appearance is mildly amusing.

What have you done to your fingers???

Home - and I could kill my brother, place is messy and he is being a ass with me as well, really starting to get on my nerves, and I'm in no form for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Waiting for my daughter to come home from her first ever trip to the circus, her Godmother took her tonight as a surprise :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

What have you done to your fingers???

It would appear that I'm just a bit skeletally odd. I'm currently under investigation.

If you would like to trade your joints for some unpredictable (yet loveable and full of high-jinks) ones, drop me a PM. ;)

ellieh1 wrote: »
    Waiting for my daughter to come home from her first ever trip to the circus, her Godmother took her tonight as a surprise :D

im terrified of clowns so i dont like the circus :o

Think I am coming down with a cold or something, grrr, bloody hope I'm not. I do not want to be sick again. :mad:

• Advertisement

8 out of 10 cats is HILARIOUS, Jimmy Carr taking flak for this week's news.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Had an unreal wild Thursday night with my housemate last night!!
    We watched the lion king :D:D:D:D

I have Toblerone.

/happy muffin. Or as my boyfriend calls me, Kittykins.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Just made an order from the book people. Flipping child has been harping on about a goat book from the catalogue for days. Yeah, nevermind that it's in a collection of 20 books, James! Sigh. Then I had to bring the order up to free delivery level.

We're already drowning in children's books, but I really can't help myself with them. He loves to read, bless him. Better than him asking for crappy plastic toys any day.

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Just made an order from the book people. Flipping child has been harping on about a goat book from the catalogue for days. Yeah, nevermind that it's in a collection of 20 books, James! Sigh. Then I had to bring the order up to free delivery level.

We're already drowning in children's books, but I really can't help myself with them. He loves to read, bless him. Better than him asking for crappy plastic toys any day.
    I have to agree with your last paragraph Das.

I really wish I liked reading and could stick at it.

I can read a few chapters of a book and then get very bored with it.

I don't know what it is with me tbh.

What exactly is it that Will.I.Am does? He can't sing, I have yet to see a use for him...

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Das Kitty wrote: »

I loved books too. And lego. Baby Oreo is gonna get lego whether he likes it or not, so I can play with it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Had a car seat stolen from me during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Watching 8 out of 10 cats on +1, the mocking of Jimmy Carr is wonderful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Watching 8 out of 10 cats on +1, the mocking of Jimmy Carr is wonderful.

Watching this too :-)

With ice cream, which I NEVER buy! I'm blaming you ladies (and gents) when I don't fit in my dress! Nom nom nom

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement