Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

cena wrote: »
    Had a car seat stolen from me during the week.
    Did someone break into your car and steal a seat or what? :confused:

Why would someone take a car seat? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Muffin - Kittykins is too cute! :D

Having Chinese for my brother's birthday. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

cena wrote: »
    Had a car seat stolen from me during the week.
    As in a kids car seat? :confused:
    Das Kitty wrote: »
    Just made an order from the book people. Flipping child has been harping on about a goat book from the catalogue for days. Yeah, nevermind that it's in a collection of 20 books, James! Sigh. Then I had to bring the order up to free delivery level.

We're already drowning in children's books, but I really can't help myself with them. He loves to read, bless him. Better than him asking for crappy plastic toys any day.

Of course I just had to have a look on their website... the little lady is getting some treats come payday! :D I love kids books, although E has been favouring National Geographic magazines lately, she reads through the whole collection every morning after breakfast! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Acoshla wrote: »
    What exactly is it that Will.I.Am does? He can't sing, I have yet to see a use for him...
    He punched Perez Hilton in the face once.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Das, a kid that loves books is a great great thing. You should be proud :)

I love that after 5 years together the boyfriend still sends me squishy cute texts that make me blush and giggle

• Advertisement

Just curled my hair and managed to burn the side of my face with the tongs. Awesome.

I'm hungry too, gonna have a cuppa soup I think. Nice, hot, chicken cuppa soup, nom!

@Jane - Thanks, Kittykins is one of the more, respectable names he calls me. :pac: :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭ihsb

bubblefett wrote: »
    I love that after 5 years together the boyfriend still sends me squishy cute texts that make me blush and giggle

Awwww so nice!

****ing neighbours... the corridor is not a continuation of you apartment. Pricks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Watching this too :-)

With ice cream, which I NEVER buy! I'm blaming you ladies (and gents) when I don't fit in my dress! Nom nom nom
    Just curled my hair and managed to burn the side of my face with the tongs. Awesome.

I'm hungry too, gonna have a cuppa soup I think. Nice, hot, chicken cuppa soup, nom!

@Jane - Thanks, Kittykins is one of the more, respectable names he calls me. :pac: :o

what else does he call you : P?

what else does he call you : P?
    Many things ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

About to go for a big ol' drive across the city, by myself, in the dark. Bleahhhh nervous! If I'm not back in two hours start to worry! :rolleyes: :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

A man would rather be tied to a chair and shot than talk to me. Niiiice.

bubblefett wrote: »

Awwww. :D

I have the respectable names and the Oh-My-God-don't-tell-anyone-he-calls-you-that-ever names.. ;):p

My gerbils are now called Salt and Pepper. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Novella wrote: »

Presumably that would change the second he sees the chair being prepped :p

He sounds like an asshole. IMO.
    Presumably that would change the second he sees the chair being prepped :p
    :pac:

I would have happily allowed him to be shot. Fool!

I would have happily allowed him to be shot. Fool!
    +1,000,000!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Very productive day!

Went for a walk up a mountain with my friend and our dogs this morning. Then went home and studied my driver theory test book and did practice exams...some of those questions are silllehh! Then went another walk with my brother and dog around the lakes. Then went for a driving lesson with my brother...getting good at parking :D Then did some programming tutorials. Bath. Hot chocolate! Going jogging with my friend tomorrow morning...8K in 3 weeks :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2 ayufelicia

It's a Great Jobs, Brand News Thread :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

ihsb wrote: »
    ****ing neighbours... the corridor is not a continuation of you apartment. Pricks.

There's a worn football sock in the hallway right by the lift in my block. It's not my housemate's. It's been there all day. I think I might move it to another spot in the middle of the hall to freak people out.

Someone bring treats! Please!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Fcuk them. Just fcuk them. I shouldn't even bother

ayufelicia wrote: »
    It's a Great Jobs, Brand News Thread :D
    What?
    Someone bring treats! Please!
    Chocolate and smartie caaaaaaaaake :D:D:D

29zyn9i.jpg

Or just mixed chocolate cake?

MVC-chocolate%20mixed.JPG

Or just chocolate cake?

chocolate-covered-strawberry-wedding-cake-2.jpg
    Fcuk them. Just fcuk them. I shouldn't even bother
    Are you okay? *hugs*

^ God, I love you! :)

LovelyMuffin ERMAHGERD CERK

Oh dear God look at all the cake! :D

XxMCRxBabyxX you okay? x

coco_lola wrote: »
    Dumb question: What does that mean? :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

Oh my God - Cake!

It's in lots of pictures on you laugh you lose, don't know where it originated though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

^^^^It means "Oh my God, Cake".

(I spend too much time online).

Acoshla, Toronto looks amazing.

It's a meme going around the internet at the moment... Translated it means "Oh My God Cake".. here's an example :)advice-animals-memes-animal-memes-ermahgerd-fertch.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

coco_lola wrote: »

"oh my god cake" :-)

Thanks for the posts girls. I'm just a bit upset ATM. Was out with some "friends and found out that all of the girls went out for dinner last night. Did I get any invite? None. Even if they didn't think that I could make it, the least they could have done is texted anyway. And then I had to spend the whole night listening to all their private jokes from yesterday.

Yet again I'm just left out. I'm always the last to be invited to or told about anything. I'm just left out in the cold. Everytime I'm around them I just feel so fcuking left out and useless

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement