Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭confusticated

"oh my god cake" :-)

Thanks for the posts girls. I'm just a bit upset ATM. Was out with some "friends and found out that all of the girls went out for dinner last night. Did I get any invite? None. Even if they didn't think that I could make it, the least they could have done is texted anyway. And then I had to spend the whole night listening to all their private jokes from yesterday.

Yet again I'm just left out. I'm always the last to be invited to or told about anything. I'm just left out in the cold. Everytime I'm around them I just feel so fcuking left out and useless

That's horrible. :( Is there any way of bringing it up? Maybe say it to the person you're closest to in the group?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

That's horrible. :( Is there any way of bringing it up? Maybe say it to the person you're closest to in the group?

This. It's not nice how they're treating you tbh and friends shouldn't make you feel like left out and useless. *hugs for MCR* :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

"oh my god cake" :-)

Thanks for the posts girls. I'm just a bit upset ATM. Was out with some "friends and found out that all of the girls went out for dinner last night. Did I get any invite? None. Even if they didn't think that I could make it, the least they could have done is texted anyway. And then I had to spend the whole night listening to all their private jokes from yesterday.

Yet again I'm just left out. I'm always the last to be invited to or told about anything. I'm just left out in the cold. Everytime I'm around them I just feel so fcuking left out and useless

That's so horrible. You poor thing. You shouldn't feel like that around your friends. You deserve better than that. *hug* If you ever need a chat, don't be afraid to pop me a PM x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

CAEK! :D

(I'm still in one piece, post drive :p)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

+1 to this.

Friends should never make you feel like this. I know if they were my friends I'd be pretty upset and would say it to one/a few of them.

I really really hate it when someone is excluded from something for no reason whatsoever, it's nasty IMO.

• Advertisement

19 minutes left. Drive home is gonna kill me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Novella wrote: »
    19 minutes left. Drive home is gonna kill me.
    Do you work in a pub/club or something?

My cousin works in a club, I dunno how she (or anyone else) does it, she works from 9pm or 10pm to 4am. Would not be for me at all.

Do you work in a pub/club or something?

My cousin works in a club, I dunno how she (or anyone else) does it, she works from 9pm or 10pm to 4am. Would not be for me at all.

Nah, a help desk for an American bank so have to work 'til 3am 'cause of the time difference. And so few calls, been on Facebook all night!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Thanks for all the posts girls :-)

There is only one girl in the group that I'm in any way close to. She also lives in Budapest for most of the year and is there now.

I don't think I could be close to the rest of em, particularly two of them, because I just feel like anything I say to them will either be twisted to make it gossip or a reason for them to hate me...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep?

Where aaaaaaaare youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu?

• Advertisement

Thanks for all the posts girls :-)

There is only one girl in the group that I'm in any way close to. She also lives in Budapest for most of the year and is there now.

I don't think I could be close to the rest of em, particularly two of them, because I just feel like anything I say to them will either be twisted to make it gossip or a reason for them to hate me...

If they're not putting in the effort with you, don't put any in back. Concentrate on forming better friendships with other people 'cause it's meant to be a two way street, ya know? Not one person getting the benefits and the other left feeling like you do. You shouldn't have friends who bring you down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    He punched Perez Hilton in the face once.
    I think I'm in love!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    He punched Perez Hilton in the face once.

I hate Perez Hilton, cant stand all that celbrity gossip/stalker sh1te. oh heres someone semi famous in a coffee shop, stop the presses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I once met someone from fair city and one of the weather girls on rte is my cousin.

/claim to fame.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

I ate a rice krispie square for breakfast and would like a capri sun now.

i had a bagel and cookies

now to decide what im wearing for this evening and pack up
    bus in 2 hours :eek:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

bluewolf wrote: »
    i had a bagel and cookies

now to decide what im wearing for this evening and pack up
    bus in 2 hours :eek:

I'm wearing a dwess.

My "on call" phone rang at 1.15. Got back to bed at 3.

*weeps*

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I'm wearing a dwess.

My "on call" phone rang at 1.15. Got back to bed at 3.

*weeps*

I'm being promised a tour of bookshops and pretty things so we can maybe have some tea somewhere this afternoon and you can have coffee :p
    i'll text ya :)

after consultation with mammy, 50s dress is the winner

i'll be super fancy
    hurray

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Awww I wanna go to the beers:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Awww I wanna go to the beers:(

Me too! :(

My bank account hates me at the moment!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

bluewolf wrote: »
    I'm being promised a tour of bookshops and pretty things so we can maybe have some tea somewhere this afternoon and you can have coffee :p
    i'll text ya :)

Cool!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Kissed my work crush \o/

It's only taken 2 years :p

Kiera wrote: »
    Kissed my work crush \o/

Where did ya kiss him? :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

Kissed my work crush \o/

The best things are worth waiting for!

(Yay Kiera!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Lucyfur wrote: »
    Kissed my work crush \o/

Where did ya kiss him? :D:D
    Erm....

Only on the lips you durty biddy! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Yay Kiera! :D

I don't want to do today...

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Duvets on the couch, watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with my daughter, not a bad way to spend a Saturday morning :D

Erm....

Only on the lips you durty biddy! :p

Totes meant location.....*whistles innocently*

• Advertisement

cant find my small going out purse

laaaaame
    coat pockets it is then :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement