Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

gah! I was looking forward to a nice relaxing day but i got called into work!

but then again i gets money so its all good! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Kiera wrote: »
    Kissed my work crush \o/

It's only taken 2 years :p

Class!
    Will Monday morning be awkward as hell between the two of ye now yeah?!:D
    Aww, I love that kind of sheeeite!:pac:

I had to go out and buy a bag as I've been informed Ryanair charge through the snot once your luggage goes over a certain size. Hope the one I got fits into their cage.
    Ibiza tomorrow baby yeahhh!
    (I'm 28:o)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Panthro wrote: »
    Kissed my work crush \o/

It's only taken 2 years :p

Class!

I had to go out and buy a bag as I've been informed Ryanair charge through the snot once your luggage goes over a certain size. Hope the one I got fits into their cage.
    Nah we're really close so it won't change things.

Yay for Ibiza :)

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    Fell off my bike this morning, on the N11 with quite a few spectators waiting at the red lights. Really weird fall, I somehow managed to almost fall headfirst sideways?! :o

What a tit! :D
    You need stableisers with the amount of times you fall off that thing :p

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

I is sick. :( Wah.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

awec wrote: »
    This is only the second time! :P

Though this was worse than the first fall. :D

If you had seen me you'd have laughed. :o

My knee is also giving me crap today (unrelated to said fall) so had to cut the distance short. All in all pretty eventful!

But beers tonight! Huzzaaahhh

Moate does not have a moat

Albection wrote: »
    I is sick. :( Wah.
    You're always sick. Get a good tonic into you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Kiera I/we want the goss from last night! Tell us about the kiss!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I woke up in a horrid mood. I'm now having leftover chinese so I'm feeling a teeny bit better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

You're always sick. Get a good tonic into you.

I do seem to be, don't I?

Right now I'd settle for a needle into the nose to relieve the pressure. Time for Nurofen and Sinutab, I think.

Dolanstown: gooby pls

i think the bus driver is taking the scenic route, my gps is confused :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Novella wrote: »
    Thanks for all the posts girls :-)

There is only one girl in the group that I'm in any way close to. She also lives in Budapest for most of the year and is there now.

I don't think I could be close to the rest of em, particularly two of them, because I just feel like anything I say to them will either be twisted to make it gossip or a reason for them to hate me...

If they're not putting in the effort with you, don't put any in back. Concentrate on forming better friendships with other people 'cause it's meant to be a two way street, ya know? Not one person getting the benefits and the other left feeling like you do. You shouldn't have friends who bring you down.

I really wish it was that easy but it's this or sit at home with my parents every weekend. I miss college. I have friends there.

This is why all my proper friends are lads. I cant handle girls

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Reciting the opening line of 99 problems to sing to my brother when I go home. He's not with his horrible girlfriend anymore.

Time for weekend outfit shopping!!! :) excited for this weekend and next weekend

Polloloca wrote: »
    Reciting the opening line of 99 problems to sing to my brother when I go home. He's not with his horrible girlfriend anymore.

Time for weekend outfit shopping!!! :) excited for this weekend and next weekend

Was it you that said your brother's gf was being really rude and sitting in the car while your mother was in the house and asking him to pass messages to you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Was it you that said your brother's gf was being really rude and sitting in the car while your mother was in the house and asking him to pass messages to you?

Wasn't me Jane. Although it doesn't sound top far from what she was like. Sitting in the car outside our house at all hours of the morning, sneaking into my brothers bed on a sat night despite knowning she was unwelcome in our home after sending a series of threathening abusive messages to my phone after they broke up last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »

I think that was Rebel who said that.

Polloloca wrote: »
    Wasn't me Jane. Although it doesn't sound top far from what she was like. Sitting in the car outside our house at all hours of the morning, sneaking into my brothers bed on a sat night despite knowning she was unwelcome in our home after sending a series of threathening abusive messages to my phone after they broke up last year.

Sorry, I thought that was you. Can't remember who it was now. :o

Jeepers it sounds like he's definitely better off without her. She sounds like a right nasty piece of work! :eek:

• Advertisement

I think that was Rebel who said that.

Thanks WN. Sorry for getting the stories mixed up Rebel and Polloloca. :o

coco_lola wrote: »
    Kiera I/we want the goss from last night! Tell us about the kiss!
    I was out with work and we get on really well normally but last night he wouldn't leave me alone. Was always beside me and kept grabbing me and giving me cuddles which wouldn't be our thing.

So I grabbed my jacket to leave and he came with it and kissed me before jumping in the taxi with me back to mine. But we just kissed all night which was awesome :)

Anyone who sees us together think we're a couple so it was a long overdue hookup :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Yay, it's the weekend! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

Lola92 wrote: »
    As in a kids car seat? :confused:

ya a kids car seat

Did someone break into your car and steal a seat or what? :confused:

Why would someone take a car seat? :confused:

no I left it in smyths toy store when I was in the storegetting somes boxes. Borthers friend held onto it for me that works there. The place was broken into.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Anyone who sees us together think we're a couple so it was a long overdue hookup :)

Maybe it took him a while to pluck up his courage!

My mam just texted me to say the neighbours dog bit my dad! The little ****! He didn't get him too badly but that's not the point... he was just walking along the footpath and now has to get new jeans cause there's a hole in them!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

I am annoyed with myself. I saw a top I really like on the River Island site. Meant to buy it but got distracted. Just went to buy it and it is now sold out. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Nearly Westlife time :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I was out with work and we get on really well normally but last night he wouldn't leave me alone. Was always beside me and kept grabbing me and giving me cuddles which wouldn't be our thing.

So I grabbed my jacket to leave and he came with it and kissed me before jumping in the taxi with me back to mine. But we just kissed all night which was awesome :)

ehrmagerd yer in luv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Panthro wrote: »
    Class!

I got stung for €60 for checking a bag in at the last minute when we were going to London earlier this year.

Was raging with myself, won't be making that mistake again!
    Miaireland wrote: »
    I am annoyed with myself. I saw a top I really like on the River Island site. Meant to buy it but got distracted. Just went to buy it and it is now sold out. :(
    www.asos.com sell River Ireland stuff and they have free delivery too, might be worth checking their website to see if they have the top you wanted :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Nearly Westlife time :)
    So jealous, I wanted to go this year as it is their last year but I had no one to go with :(

Raging with myself now that I didn't just get a single ticket for myself tbh!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement