Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

So jealous, I wanted to go this year as it is their last year but I had no one to go with :(

Raging with myself now that I didn't just get a single ticket for myself tbh!

ah now you have the one night only reunion then the anniversary of this final tour and all the other "one off" appareances they'll do, gotta pay their tax bills somehow :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Nearly Westlife time :)

Have a good time! :D

I'm in such bad form today. :(

In other news, my brother got a set of these headphones for his birthday yesterday. I've just tried them out and I'm going to get myself a pair. :D Kinda wish they were in a different colour though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

krudler wrote: »
    ah now you have the one night only reunion then the anniversary of this final tour and all the other "one off" appareances they'll do, gotta pay their tax bills somehow :pac:
    :pac:

Shane Filan was declared bankrupt in London earlier this week/or last week, wonder how little money he has though? Seen as his house in Sligo is worth a couple of million.

Not to mention his house in Chelsea, UK and presumably his other properties.

Just logged into my Ulster Bank a.c again, and see something about 'internet charges €4.44' on my a/c, can't view any statements, just the few transactions they have up on the account balance page.

Wonder what that is, my a/c didn't go overdrawn so I can't figure out what the charges are. Hopefully they'll be back to normal soon and I can check my statements then.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

:( Son has completely failed to sell his RHCP ticket. €70 down the drain...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Cannot beat a tingly, minty shower. :D

cdaly_ wrote: »
    :( Son has completely failed to sell his RHCP ticket. €70 down the drain...
    Red hot chilli peppers?

Any chance he could still advertise it and use a courier to deliver it? Although it'll be expensive.

If not, any chance of hanging around outside the venue and trying to see it there? Maybe try it on the day of the concert?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

He has it on toutless and adverts. A couple of responses but none seem to come to anything. Day of the gig is not an option, won't be in Dublin..

What about eBay? Maybe setting delivery as within Ireland only?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Do you have it on your/his Facebook? Even if he could find someone to buy it for only half the cost price, better than letting it go to waste!

• Advertisement

cdaly_ definitely put it on Facebook and get as many people as you can to share it, you should be able to find a buyer fairly quickly I would imagine. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Having a lully coffee with a friend after work, its lashing outside but the cafe in Easons with the new layout is soooo nice, and they've all shiny stationary and candles. Must. Make. It. To. Pay. Day....

Work relatively drama free. Lots of innuendo and in jokes. Yay :)

Kiera that is awesome :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Kiera that's brill altogether :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭kate.m

I'm in a really bad mood.
    People are really starting to annoy me...you don't say you're going to do something and then not do it. Ruined my day tbh.

I'm going to make 3 of those *amazing* apple pies tomorrow. I'll give 2 away to my parents friends :)

Get well soon albection!
    Hope your son sells his ticket cdaly! Most of my brother friends are going to that concert.

• Administrators Posts: 53,845 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Was it you that said your brother's gf was being really rude and sitting in the car while your mother was in the house and asking him to pass messages to you?
    I think that was Rebel who said that.

Yep, that was my darling brothers gf - improvement last night, she asked me how I was getting on, while sitting in the car with me. Think I was just really in a bad mood with her that night tbh, but she still is one weird cookie!

Yep, that was my darling brothers gf - improvement last night, she asked me how I was getting on, while sitting in the car with me. Think I was just really in a bad mood with her that night tbh, but she still is one weird cookie!

Sorry for the mix-up. :)

I'm in such a sh*t mood today.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

cat-saturday-213.jpg?w=500&h=495

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

ermahgerd-terfhbrerush.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

berks-ermahgerd-mer-berfrnd.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

I has returned from London :D Had a fantastic time! Main reason for going was the Harry Potter studio tour. It was absolutely brilliant - the phrase "oh my god look!" no longer has any meaning :p We shopped/wandered the other days and did the London Bridge experience yesterday. It was incredibly scary but I'm glad I did it. Worth the trip if you're not a complete wuss. I am now broke and exhausted but happy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

bergen-sterps.jpg

I'm sending no texts for the next few days unless it's really important. See who bothers texting me for a change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i love my big massive hoody!

I put it on backwards but it makes me warmer! :D

I like working and love the security guard that works there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Ok Ulster Bank, I was trying to be reasonable but GET THE BLOODY FINGER OUT!!!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm sending no texts for the next few days unless it's really important. See who bothers texting me for a change.

does that include the b/f :D?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Tidied my room from top to bottom (well... one side, but that's a start!) and threw out so much stuff. This means only one thing. I MUST GO SHOPPING! :pac:

does that include the b/f :D?

I feel like I always initiate texts with everyone (and a lot of the time I don't even get a reply from a couple of my friends) so yep it does include him unfortunately. :(

Edit: Now I feel horrible for saying that. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Just don't do what I do and spend the whole time resenting everyone and feeling miserable because no-one bothers to do what you want them to! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Mine and OH's anniversary today, feeling very loved up! :) He made me banana pancakes this morning and we went to a local festival for the afternoon. God I can't wait until the baby is asleep though!!! :p;)

I hope everyone going enjoys the Galway Beers! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement