Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

ellieh1 wrote: »
    With Mr. Boyfriend, and eating Nachos for the very first time on his recommendation. They are YUUUMMMMYYYYYYY!!! :D

Things are all back to normal again then? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I'm all for going out and everything but sometimes you cannot beat being all tucked up in your bed, with freshly washed sheets, just out of the shower and a few episodes of your favourite tv programme to catch up on. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

bubblefett wrote: »
    I am officially a certified canine first responder!! (doggy first aider)

Almost passed out at one point though :o They kept talking about blood and different types of bleeds and the room went wibbly and my hearing went. The instructor didn't understand why I was doing first aid if I can't stand the thought of blood. I said if the time comes that my dog needs help then a fear of the red stuff won't stop me doing everything in my power to save him.

Ooh that's cool! I wonder am I technically one of those being a vet nurse?? Where did you do the course bubblefett? :)

I has Coco Pops. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Going to make these in a while I think :)

Going to make these in a while I think :)

Oh they look so yummy! :D

I'm saving that recipe. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Ooh that's cool! I wonder am I technically one of those being a vet nurse?? Where did you do the course bubblefett? :)

I has Coco Pops. :D

I did it with Dog Training Ireland, loved it. I'm sure your training would have covered everything we did in the course :)
    I want cocopops. Hmm... I'm babysitting my sisters kids... maybe they have cocopops :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

think im going to make this tomorrow!

ive been wanting to make it for ages!

http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/2869/new-york-cheesecake

nom nom nom

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

House to myself tomorrow - absolutely wrecked after today, sitting in the recliner watching NCIS followed by Law and Order SVU :D Happy out, gonna play some FIFA now as well after SVU finishes!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I'd *love* a bowl of coco pops right now. Or a bowl of anything that's not freakin healthy >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Lucyfur wrote: »
    I'd *love* a bowl of coco pops right now. Or a bowl of anything that's not freakin healthy >.<

I have Rice Krispies. I also have Frosties. Two giant boxes for 6 quid in Tesco. Won't be needing cereal for quite a while :D

• Advertisement

healthy stuff is stoooopid, eat all the cocopops!

• Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Semele

Urgh, confused! The boy I've fancied for ages in work asked me out today, which was great. Then he called this evening but the conversation was a bit awkward (we've never really talked on our own before) and he cut it short and went back to texting.

Maybe he's nervous. He did say he was terrified asking me! But it's so hard trying to know how to interpret things when you don't know someone. And now I'm nervous too... and I have to get up at 5am to go back to work where I will spend the whole day being paranoid that people somehow know about it!

I did it with Dog Training Ireland, loved it. I'm sure your training would have covered everything we did in the course :)
    I want cocopops. Hmm... I'm babysitting my sisters kids... maybe they have cocopops :D

Might have a look and see if I can do one of those. I haven't worked in so long so it can't hurt. :)

Coco Pops are yummy. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

There's rice krispies in the cupboard...and cornflakes and weetabix I think. And porridge and granola.

But, I appear to have found some willpower somewhere. I exercise like a crazy person and I've been *REALLY* good food wise for the past few weeks. Have weighed myself a few times but saw no change, so I measured myself this morn and I've lost 3 inches off my waist:D My ar$e is still the size of the moon but still, 3 inches!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭ellieh1

Things are all back to normal again then? :)

Things are going good at the moment, I think we both need to learn to talk and listen a bit more and then things would be easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

ellieh1 wrote: »
    Things are going good at the moment, I think we both need to learn to talk and listen a bit more and then things would be easier.

It's awesome that ye know that and are willing to work for ye're relationship :):)

Watching An Officer and A Gentleman :D:D:D:D
    (I may be missing the bf...who may have been in the navy before... :P )

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I know its only just outside Dublin, but Maynooth feels like a lot more Long distance from Cork than Dublin did... :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Just back from Des Bishop, he was absolutely hilarious! I want to marry him.

Hope you're ok Jane, I think you're better saying it because otherwise it builds up and you will say it eventually but it probably wont come out right.

Yay for your anniversary Lola, hope the baby went to sleep for you ;)

Might have a look and see if I can do one of those. I haven't worked in so long so it can't hurt. :)

Coco Pops are yummy. :D

I'd say go for it! Sure it's something else for the CV. I'll have to do a refresher course in 2 years so stuff does go out of your head and methods and what not change. It's only €100 but if your on welfare you can ask them to pay cause it's helping your jobsearch :)
    They have cocopops here but there's only enough for 1 bowl. My niece will kill me if I nick her breaky :p
    There's rice krispies in the cupboard...and cornflakes and weetabix I think. And porridge and granola.

But, I appear to have found some willpower somewhere. I exercise like a crazy person and I've been *REALLY* good food wise for the past few weeks. Have weighed myself a few times but saw no change, so I measured myself this morn and I've lost 3 inches off my waist:D My ar$e is still the size of the moon but still, 3 inches!!!

Fair play missus well done!!! I was doing well for a while eating healthy. Then aldi made me buy waffle cones. Ice cream is king in waffle cones.

coco_lola wrote: »
    Just back from Des Bishop, he was absolutely hilarious! I want to marry him.

Hope you're ok Jane, I think you're better saying it because otherwise it builds up and you will say it eventually but it probably wont come out right.

Yay for your anniversary Lola, hope the baby went to sleep for you ;)

Oh you're so lucky! He was in Portlaoise the weekend I was in Mullingar, I was raging I couldn't go! I'm making it my mission to go see both him and Neil Delamere. :)

I'm feeling a little better now. Thinking things over. :)
    I'd say go for it! Sure it's something else for the CV. I'll have to do a refresher course in 2 years so stuff does go out of your head and methods and what not change. It's only €100 but if your on welfare you can ask them to pay cause it's helping your jobsearch :)

I'll definitely think about it, it would be worthwhile doing. I didn't actually know that I could ask them to pay, thanks for pointing that out. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

Ladies, I have an odd question, which by rights I should know the answer to, but I've confused myself :o so if anyone could help?
    Y'know when you're losing weight, do you lose 'back size' as well if you're not losing weight from your boobs? Reason I ask is bought a dress, closes over the shoulders and hips-mid back fine, but it's a tad tight from mid back to just under shoulder blades. I'm currently dieting and losing weight, so, if back size goes down, then I won't return it, back size stays the same, I'll get the next size up, but will have to get the other bits taken in I think...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm sending no texts for the next few days unless it's really important. See who bothers texting me for a change.

I know how you feel................

I wish A certain boardies would reply to my pm's and not just suddenly stop in the middle of a converstation :P

Coooooooookies in the oven :D Hope they're nice :D

Have a load of mixture left over so will have to make 5-6 trays of them I think :D

Drinking J20 orange and passionfruit now, yum!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

I wish A certain boardies would reply to my pm's and not just suddenly stop in the middle of a converstation :P

Checks PMs ...

Whew, not me ... this time! :cool: :pac:

I always stop replying during PM's! :o I don't do it to be rude, just sometimes I'll read the PM but not have the time to reply and then I forget about it and I see it a few days later or whatever and think it'd be weird to reply then. Or else I feel like the conversation is over, have nothing else to say so just don't reply. Jeez, is that horrible? No wonder people don't PM me! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Novella wrote: »
    I always stop replying during PM's! :o I don't do it to be rude, just sometimes I'll read the PM but not have the time to reply and then I forget about it and I see it a few days later or whatever and think it'd be weird to reply then. Or else I feel like the conversation is over, have nothing else to say so just don't reply. Jeez, is that horrible? No wonder people don't PM me! :pac:

At least you get PMs to start with - nobody loves me!

The cookies don't taste that nice :( Well I had a lil piece of one when they were warm, will wait until they are cooled down before trying any more.

Now, someone distract me from them, just so I don't eat them all..... :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

what have I started :eek: everyones freaking out now :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

Hehe, the gerbils are too cute.. I gave them an empty toilet roll tube for them to play with and they're having great craic with it! :D

Is it weird that this kind of makes me want to be a gerbil? :o
    That's awesome!! I did cardiac first responce and first aid but just for hoomans...

I've done two of these courses before. Actually had to do chest compressions of someone for real during the past week too. (Working in ICU at the moment).

• Advertisement

At least you get PMs to start with - nobody loves me!

Oh I get very few, don't feel unloved!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement