Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loungers Who Lunch - The Off Topic Thread (All Chat Goes Here!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Polloloca

I love you Lucyfur! :D usually if i'm laughing at a post it's yours or one of bluewolfs hilarious retorts to situations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

@ Polloloca - Odd question - but how is your username pronouned?

Only I had a dream last night that myself and some Boardsies were trying to pronounce it and we were all pronouncing it 'Poll-all-ock-ahh'.

I have weird dreams, I know. :pac: :o

Well muffin I must say im flattered a boardsie had a dream about me!! :D if I were pronouncing it, i'd put on a silly forigen accent (think pus n boots from shrek) and say "i am el pollo-low-ka". It's spanish for sexy poster, true story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

Sad face I has no money left. Zero. Payday Thursday.. I'm hangin on by a string!

Pasta and Noodles for Dinner, Toast and Beans for lunch for the next 3 days, woo!

:D

Just had beans, toast and a beef burger, absolutely delicious.

The burger was a bit weird with the other two, but still damn tasty.

Also, the blister I have on the side of my face from the curling tongs has burst and it stinging like a fcuker. Any creams I can put on it? The mother has suggestion germoline, but I'm reluctant as germoline stinks to the high heavens IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I missed you. Was thinking about you.

Next time!

Aww, thanks :o

I'll definitely try to make it next time, but I just wasn't able to do it. I had to go to Dublin to get my name changed and had a hospital appointment, which involved money for the bus, food while I was there, solicitor's fee, stamp duty, and also the bus to loughlinstown and back for my appointment, so I'm totally, positively, absolutely broken right now. I've had to borrow some money off my mum to buy milk and eggs (and bacon) today.

Tomorrow I'll be counting out 1c and 2c coins in order to get something for dinner. Not kidding. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

coco_lola wrote: »
    Sad face I has no money left. Zero. Payday Thursday.. I'm hangin on by a string!

Pasta and Noodles for Dinner, Toast and Beans for lunch for the next 3 days, woo!

:D

You and me both, this feel like the longest month in history and I've been broke since about the first week of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

You and me both, this feel like the longest month in history and I've been broke since about the first week of it!

I hear you! Lots of bills this month and it was 5 weeks between last payday and this payday, boooo-urns

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

i got to play with my Godmothers grand daughter

she called me old and asked why i didnt have a baby yet!

In fairness she is 4 and to her 21 is old!

She is still so fricking cute! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pinkhop

Been seeing this really lovely gorgous guy for 6 or so weeks. Having lots of fun and I really like him but im starting to get this anxious "get out now before you get hurt" feelling. It's really bothering me :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Ugh, my parents keep having huge fights. It's really sad.

pinkhop wrote: »
    Been seeing this really lovely gorgous guy for 6 or so weeks. Having lots of fun and I really like him but im starting to get this anxious "get out now before you get hurt" feelling. It's really bothering me :(.
    Why are you getting that feeling? Has he done something to you?

Novella wrote: »
    Sorry to hear that *hugs*

Hope it's not too bad :)

I keep sneeeeeeeeezing, ugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

How come you're getting this feeling? If he's done something, talk to him and work it out. If not, give him a chance. If you've been hurt in the past you have to remember that not all men are the same. Hope you're okay.
    Novella wrote: »

Hope you're okay. PM open if you need a chat. x

Omg 5* is pure luxury and so fancy... the shower is the best ever... they gave us bath salts

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

bluewolf wrote: »
    and yay for finally getting to wear my 50s dress out!
    *twirl*
    It was stunning!!! Not at all jealous of your spa trip ;)
    And you're not so quiet that you let it stop you from shouting "Boney!" across the bar...
    I feel there's potential for smut there, but I'm much too tired to find it ... :o :pac:
    Lovely to meet you in a more sober capacity, DK :)

Sooooo tired. This drinking lark is hard work :pac:

'Twas a great night. Boney went home looking for vaseline for his nips.

Ha, for anyone that doesn't know what we're on about; I wore braces. They got snapped a lot. Not that I randomly put vaseline on my nipples or anything.

I'm slowly starting to recover. Good night.

Someone please make my hayfever go away! :(

Need to wash my hair, have to find a big-ish plaster for my blister though, don't want to get shampoo/conditioner in it.

It's stinging enough as it is. :(

The sun is out, yay :D

I know i sound like a total pleb but this place is so fancy

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

has chips, anyone want some?

chips.jpg

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    Gimme some! :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Jeez, even when I'm not hungry I wanna eat chips.

krudler wrote: »
    has chips, anyone want some?

chips.jpg

Yes please. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33 pinkhop

Why are you getting that feeling? Has he done something to you?
    Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    How come you're getting this feeling? If he's done something, talk to him and work it out. If not, give him a chance. If you've been hurt in the past you have to remember that not all men are the same. Hope you're okay

No he's done nothing at all.

Iv been very hurt in the past so that might be why im feeling like this I suppose. My head/heart (not sure which one) is telling me and it before I ever fall for him and before he has a chance to end it. That way I wont get hurt?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

God they look good. Thankfully my roast chicken and roast potatoes will be ready in 10 minutes. God, I'm starved!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 8,490 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fluorescence

Chips for everyone! \o/

computer-chip-desk-1.jpg

No he's done nothing at all.

Iv been very hurt in the past so that might be why im feeling like this I suppose. My head/heart (not sure which one) is telling me and it before I ever fall for him and before he has a chance to end it. That way I wont get hurt?

That makes sense but then again, why tar all guys with the same brush? What if you'll regret breaking up with him?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

I'm having dinner late tonight but it's cool because it's a mixed pizza from the best Kebab shop (IMO) the owners are pretty cool and usually throw in free chips and garlic sauce :p

Anyway, I survived the weekend and now tomorrow it's back to reality for me.

I feel stupidly excited for some reason.

It's not as easy to bear in mind "don't tar them all" as much as it's rational and true, if you've really got trust issues or have been hurt it probably seems easier to walk away from something, or somebody other than go through it all, all over again. Just incase. :(

Pinkhop, if he's making you happy and you're having fun, just enjoy it for now. Try not worry about relationship labels and if you don't feel comfortable or happy still, then maybe it just isn't meant to be.

• Advertisement

Polloloca wrote: »
    It's not as easy to bear in mind "don't tar them all" as much as it's rational and true, if you've really got trust issues or have been hurt it probably seems easier to walk away from something, or somebody other than go through it all, all over again. Just incase. :(

Pinkhop, if he's making you happy and you're having fun, just enjoy it for now. Try not worry about relationship labels and if you don't feel comfortable or happy still, then maybe it just isn't meant to be.

True, it's probably easy for me to say that because I've never been hurt really. I agree that you should just enjoy it for now. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement