Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

al murettos

Options
  • 10-06-2012 10:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

just wondering if al murettos in castlebar has a sister retaurant in westport? is al murettos still in business... been years since i was in it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭ep71

yes, i think its called il vulcano

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭MonTheBiffy

yes its still in business, somehow. Overpriced for the quality of food and the staff have been very poor the last few times I've been there. Admittedly that is more than a year ago but is because the service was so bad

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Urgh have to agree, have had nothing but bad experiences in there

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭NewBeefFarmer

worse staff ive ever came across, ud think they were pulling the piss and having a laugh about every customer that walks in the door,. . . makes you feel could they do worse. . if you know what i mean.

ive walked to the till to pay . . and no joking, 4 staff sitting on tables smerking and whispering. . .

havent been in a yr or two and never again.

castlebar one im talking about, . .westport one lovely.

Advertisement