Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ordinary level Irish compositions

• 11-06-2012 12:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭

If I did 6 of the compositions would they mark all of them and count the best two from different sections?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Astrozombies

Probably.. but why do 6? focus on two and try to perfect those instead of rushing 6 surely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭readystudypass

How much are you thinking of writing for 1? Woman on radio said even though the instructions say to write half a page that you'd want to be nearer to a full page for a high grade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭amyleaving

They do mark you on your best for anything you do on the exam ,but i would not recommend 6! :s , i understand you want to do a bit extra incase its better but i'd only do an extra one to two , no matter how good you are at irish i really don't think anyone could do 6 very good quality ones in the time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭GarIT

How much are you thinking of writing for 1? Woman on radio said even though the instructions say to write half a page that you'd want to be nearer to a full page for a high grade

I got a page and 6 lines done for the short story in the mock in 15 mins. Then I did half a page for the letter in the next 15 mine because the title was confusing. I'm suppised to be doing honours but I dropped at the start of 5th year because I've 6 other honours so I find ol really easy but because I've been in ol I can't really write in depth. I'm hoping to do at least 4 of them because I just run out of things to say.

Advertisement