Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bump Music festival ( This year non-camping)

Options
  • 11-06-2012 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭

Bump festival is now going to be in Limerick city this year, retitled Bump! Music Conference 2012. This is apparently to push the dance scene in the city itself, personally I think this is a big mistake. It will loose the intimacy that it gained from being a camping event for the last two years. I loved the site last year in Clonlara with about 800 other revellers, so what happens to the people who like camping and going to the festival. I think some of us should still make it for Clonlara and have our own event, hire some marquees and such.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/313791878704710/

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭electrobanana

Bump festival is now going to be in Limerick city this year, retitled Bump! Music Conference 2012. This is apparently to push the dance scene in the city itself, personally I think this is a big mistake. It will loose the intimacy that it gained from being a camping event for the last two years. I loved the site last year in Clonlara with about 800 other revellers, so what happens to the people who like camping and going to the festival. I think some of us should still make it for Clonlara and have our own event, hire some marquees and such.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/313791878704710/

I was at Bump last year and there was no where near 800 people at it to be fair. so id say that's the reason its been switched to the city. Don't get me wrong i love a camping festival but if you don't get the numbers you need to make it work its not worth the effort.

Advertisement