Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Traveller women pissing

• 11-06-2012 1:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Was in the Lidl coolock carpark yesterday just before the spanish match, suddenly this traveller woman who must have been her 60's pulled her pants down, squated and pissed in public view. There were kids coming out of Halfords at the time.....not a word of an apology. This is the second time I have seen such a disgusting thing.

Is this part of their "culture"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

The sooner lynch parties that hunt down travellers become a part of our culture, the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

This will end well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

In fairness you were outside lidl.....

But seriously thats gross, I would have started shouting at her or throwing things at her....UNCLEAN!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Is it because she's a woman or because she's a traveller that this enraged you so much?
    Because I have a sneaking suspicion that when you see lads pissing in public on nights out (or otherwise, indeed) it probably doesn't provoke nearly enough outrage for you to make a thread here? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭barrackali

Pace2008 wrote: »
    This will end well.

Your sarcasm aside...this is a serious post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭big_heart_on

Pics or it didnt happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

barrackali wrote: »
    Was in the Lidl coolock carpark yesterday just before the spanish match, suddenly this traveller woman who must have been her 60's pulled her pants down, squated and pissed in public view. There were kids coming out of Halfords at the time.....not a word of an apology. This is the second time I have seen such a disgusting thing.

Is this part of their "culture"

Let me pull out my piss flaps and play you the song of my people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Is it because she's a woman or because she's a traveller that this enraged you so much?
    Because I have a sneaking suspicion that when you see lads pissing in public on nights out (or otherwise, indeed) it probably doesn't provoke nearly enough outrage for you to make a thread here? :rolleyes:

Ive often had a sneaky slash on the way home when i was absolutely beloobas but at 4pm with kids around? At least nobody could see me doing it!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,664 ✭✭✭policarp

Travellers just take the piss and more. . .

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭barrackali

I was shocked to see this in public, in full view of children. She was confronted by a family and they were told to **** off. My wife was absolutely disgusted by this kind of behaviour.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

I've seen Irish people who are not travellers do it plenty of times in broad daylight. I passed a guy peeing on the side of the N11 the other day, not a bother on him.
    Just wondering, do you find that equally disgusting or is it more because she's a traveller doing it?

I think it's disgusting whoever does that in a public place, regardless of their background or ethnicity tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

The sooner lynch parties that hunt down travellers become a part of our culture, the better.

Banned.
    Pace2008 wrote: »
    This will end well.

Sorry I'm late. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement