Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC out east of the city

Options
  • 11-06-2012 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Out in Wellpark since last night. Is it more widespread than that?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Mine was gone last night but its back again now this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 _Moss_

Mine keeps going offline, I rang them yesterday and they said there were maintenance works ongoing near the Wellpark area.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭nifheorais

My broadband out last monday week -Newcastle.Told by Upc that it would take a week to get an engineer out so I booked for Monday 11th June.Checked the laptop later that night (4th) and it was working perfectly. Their customer service is obviously very poor if you need an engineer.I would have been lost without b/band for a week.:(:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,531 ✭✭✭magnumbud

not exactly what ye are talking about but i tried to get upc in wellpark and was told it is not available in my area. annoying as i had just moved from tirellen heights and had it there.

i think the road works currently going on on wellpark road are laying fiber wire so maybe that is causing the problem?

Advertisement