Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

(UK) David Cameron and wife leave pub without their 8yo kid

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

OP, have you considered the possibility that they don't even know what their child looks like? Their Nanny wasn't present in the pub, so they probably didn't have a clue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

It happens to normal people all the time at weddings and funerals - the times we get involved in travelling by convoy. Kids are like cats, they enjoy getting lost.
    Given that the pub is 2 miles from Chequers I'd imagine its the most heavily vetted and secure pub in GB.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

lizt wrote: »
    Did you read the article at all? Samantha took one car home and presumed that the child was in the other car with David and vice versa.

The way some people are going on you'd swear they left her in a brothel. They're only human, they made a mistake and it could happen to any one of us. The only difference is it wouldn't be splashed all over the daily fail.
    OMG, I'm sorry, I didn't realise. Well, under these circumstances only the world's top mathematicians would have been able to determine that in 2 cars there were only 2 children present.

I beg your pardon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

dsmythy wrote: »
    Ah so NOW you all want to believe what the Daily Mail writes :D

Wait for the second report on the story.

"McCann family were holidaying in the area"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

OMG, I'm sorry, I didn't realise. Well, under these circumstances only the world's top mathematicians would have been able to determine that in 2 cars there were only 2 children present.

I beg your pardon.

Samantha had two children in her car and she thought David had the other child, he thought she had all three children in her car, simple but stupid mistake.
    Most parents do not need to carry out a headcount every time they go out for lunch. Give them a break.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,137 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Makes you think 'If he cant even look after his own child then how's he suppose to look after his nation'

Disgraceful you can be sure I wont be voting for him next election!!!!

He left them in the pub a long time ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

hondasam wrote: »
    Samantha had two children in her car and she thought David had the other child, he thought she had all three children in her car, simple but stupid mistake.
    Most parents do not need to carry out a headcount every time they go out for lunch. Give them a break.

Oh, it's "Samantha" and "David" now is it? lah di f**king dah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Bambi wrote: »

Did I make a mistake is that not their names?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

They'll be calling their children John next! Posh gits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Ah sure my Mammy and Daddy left me in Crumlin Shopping Centre when i was four months old.The Da always says.. "We should of fookin left you there son".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,137 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Except when they're doing a gig with their make-up on, they're barely recognisable.

Advertisement