Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Services: Contact Center Down / Unreachable?

Options
  • 11-06-2012 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am not sure if this is a known issue, or is something that affects me alone.

Since Friday last, i have been trying to reach Card Services - i get through to the auto-attendant, who asks all the relevant questions, like, card no., 365 pin, what you want to talk about etc. and then i get put in a hold Q, with the message " all our agents are busy at present, please hold for a moment.

The first time i rang, i was on hold for 25 mins before i gave up and hung up the phone, but i put that down to a Friday rush or something.

I rang again several times throughout the day, the longest i was on hold for before i gave up for, was 40mins.

At that stage it was almost 6pm, so i gave up, and said id try again on Monday.

Monday morning, i tried again.. same issue.. endless hold time.

I rang via the 1890 251 251 number, but also via 365, and asked to be put through to card services, which, did not have any affect.

Not a major issue, as its not an urgent matter, more of an inquiry.

Just thought id spread the word, and see if anyone else is having issues. :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Robert.

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty getting through to our Credit Card Services department. Due to a significant increase in these calls, we are unable to answer them as quickly as usual.

We do however have a Contact Us option available on our website, where you can email your query directly to the Credit Card team.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for you query.
    Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

Hi Robert.

I'm sorry to hear you are having difficulty getting through to our Credit Card Services department. Due to a significant increase in these calls, we are unable to answer them as quickly as usual.

We do however have a Contact Us option available on our website, where you can email your query directly to the Credit Card team.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for you query.
    Laura

Many thanks for your response , Laura! :)

Yep - i will drop them a note , in that case.

Just wanted to get some feedback, though.. as i was left in the Hold Q for almost an hour... seems more of a technical issue than a backlog of calls .. maybe :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Robert,

I have made our Credit Card Team aware of your query and this shall be looked in to.
    Thanks for your feedback.

Laura

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

Hi Robert,

I have made our Credit Card Team aware of your query and this shall be looked in to.
    Thanks for your feedback.

Laura

Many thanks! :D

Advertisement