Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Sample Papers for new course

• 11-06-2012 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if there's a way to get pdf copies of the sample papers brought out for the new Irish course? Want to have them on my computer for projection in class!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭liverpool lad

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if there's a way to get pdf copies of the sample papers brought out for the new Irish course? Want to have them on my computer for projection in class!

Hi, Follow this link, straight from the SEC website, and they give the official sample papers, 1 and 2, both Higher and Ordinary for all levels, as well as the sample tape. The other sample papers are completely up to the paper providers, mentor, edco, folens, whomever. Teachers I know, with Folens have a login password which allows them to get additional resources and exam solutions to books and all, so maybe, and I am only guessing but there may be a link there to get the papers online. The only problem with making them available online is that Nobody would actually buy the papers then. Let me know if you find them!

http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ex&sc=ga is the link to the official sample papers.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Stayfrosty2

Hi, Follow this link, straight from the SEC website, and they give the official sample papers, 1 and 2, both Higher and Ordinary for all levels, as well as the sample tape. The other sample papers are completely up to the paper providers, mentor, edco, folens, whomever. Teachers I know, with Folens have a login password which allows them to get additional resources and exam solutions to books and all, so maybe, and I am only guessing but there may be a link there to get the papers online. The only problem with making them available online is that Nobody would actually buy the papers then. Let me know if you find them!

http://www.examinations.ie/index.php?l=en&mc=ex&sc=ga is the link to the official sample papers.

Cheers man, already have the sec ones, I know what you mean, they're not just going to give them away. Pity we're not entitled to a digital version if you buy the papers. I'll check out that folens thing too. I'll post again if I find them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 181 ✭✭liverpool lad

Cheers man, already have the sec ones, I know what you mean, they're not just going to give them away. Pity we're not entitled to a digital version if you buy the papers. I'll check out that folens thing too. I'll post again if I find them!

No bother, if any of the other teachers in your school deal with folens, get their code, because you have access to all subjects then and they may be there. I totally undestand what you mean though.. when everything is going digitally.

Advertisement