Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New doctor in rush

Options
  • 11-06-2012 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭

does anyone know the name of the doctor and have contact details?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

There's
    Dr
    . Marcus De Brun,Rush Family Practice, 6A Main Street, Rush, Co. Dublin, Ireland (01) 8949776
    or
    Dr Eva Egyed, Main Street, Rush, Co. Dublin 01 8437493

Both of these are relatively new.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

Marcus is proving quite popular. A few in work have switched to him and are very happy.

I met Dr Eva once and that was enough for me. She is quite popular it seems.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

I know them both and professionally both have very good reputations and are well qualified.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Just wondering if anyone has any recent feedback on Dr Eva Egyed or Dr Marcus De Brun?
    Thanks a million :)

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭SmallBalls

Just wondering if anyone has any recent feedback on Dr Eva Egyed or Dr Marcus De Brun?
    Thanks a million :)

Started using Dr. De Brun 6-7 months ago and find him very good.....approachable, easy to talk to and really just a nice doctor to deal with....good with the kids too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement