Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No picture on LCD TV???

• 11-06-2012 2:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭

My parents have a 27" Mirai flatscreen LCD TV in the living room connected up to a Sky+ box. It was all working grand up until yesterday, when the TV was turned on, you could hear the sound but had no picture. I dont think it is a connection problem as we checked all the cables etc, and when theTV is turned on, the channel display doesnt come in the corner.

The TV is about 4 or 5 years old so could it just be a case of being worn out or could there be a simple solution?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Have you tried testing the picture on any other type of connection , then you can rule out if it is a connection problem or the tv screen itself.

My sky box connection comes loose every now and again , i know because i only get the sound and no picture.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

The first thing i done id try my PS3 thru HDMI but still nothing. Like i said above, none of the TV menus (source, volume bar, etc) can be seen on screen either so its not a connection problem.

Advertisement