Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish Humour

• 11-06-2012 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

I think that Irish humour has to be the best in the world (better than vitreous and aqueous humour).

It's so different to anywhere else it's hilarious! I am still laughing at this :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Eh???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Please direct me towards the funny bit...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

Nothing to see here, Irish (likely in Oz) roaring thier heads off to the theme tune of Home and away annoying Australian citizens on public transport.

No wonder they're not wanted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,629 ✭✭✭TheBody

Guess you had to be there!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭Markcheese

Is this someones idea of a joke ? ....

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Advertisement

Kev_2012 wrote: »
    I think that Irish humour has to be the best in the world (better than vitreous and aqueous humour).

It's so different to anywhere else it's hilarious! I am still laughing at this :D

Limerick musn't be part of Ireland anymore so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,640 ✭✭✭Pushtrak

I see what you did there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,264 ✭✭✭✭jester77

settle lads, we'll all come back and have a laugh once we've had a few pints

• Registered Users Posts: 33 redcortina

This is Irish fans on their way to last nights game in Poznan Poland. I think its quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Pushtrak wrote: »
    I see what you did there.

Oh you're so humerus!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

haha, was singing that with a few people at a house party on Saturday Night.

Granted, we were singing it because an Aussie was present.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

ha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Ugh, poor bus driver.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

Singing on a bus. Visionary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭2ygb4cmqetsjhx

The only people who think the Irish have the best sense of humour in the world are the Irish. I am pretty sure every nation has the same picture of itself. Aren't we fantastic? You can't really say if our humour is better than anyone else until you visit every country and master the language. I have no idea what humour is like in southern india or somalia for example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭dmcronin

Almost as annoying as that 'Everywhere we go' sh*t kids sing on school tour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

Jesus Navas ye're a right bunch of moany self deprecating feckers today! Lighten up and have a laugh!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,453 ✭✭✭Shenshen

Jesus Navas ye're a right bunch of moany self deprecating feckers today! Lighten up and have a laugh!

As soon as something funny happens, I will, I promise.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

I have no idea what humour is like in southern india or somalia for example.

probably shite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 991 ✭✭✭SuperGrover

That's the funniest thing I've heard in years. Like, lads singing a TV theme tune badly on a bus - who wouldn't think that's absolutely hilarious?

I know that if I had stumbled across that clip I would have totally started a thread based on it. Defo.

Fair play OP, you've made my day. Must go back and watch it again, but I'm not sure I can cope with the impending laugh attack.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

British humour is the best!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 976 ✭✭✭Kev_2012

That's the funniest thing I've heard in years. Like, lads singing a TV theme tune badly on a bus - who wouldn't think that's absolutely hilarious?

I know that if I had stumbled across that clip I would have totally started a thread based on it. Defo.

Fair play OP, you've made my day. Must go back and watch it again, but I'm not sure I can cope with the impending laugh attack.

Advertisement