Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graduate account

Options
  • 11-06-2012 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've just finished college this year. I'm looking to set up a bank of Ireland account and was looking at the graduate account. What do I need to bring to my local branch to set this account up?

Thanks,
    mmcn90

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi mmcn90,

Apologies for not getting back to you sooner.

If you currently have a student account with us, there is no need to supply any additional documentation to have it upgraded to a graduate account.

If you are opening a new account with us, you'll need to supply photo ID (i.e. passport or driving license), proof of address and documentation from your college to prove you are a graduate.
    The following are some examples of acceptable documents that you can use for proof of address:

- a provisional or full driving license if you haven't used that as proof of ID
    - a current original financial institution statement dated within the last 3 months (including Credit Union)
    - a letter from an employer dated within the last 6 months
    - a current original Social Insurance

I hope this helps.

Thanks
    Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Thats brilliant, would my student card with expiry date this year be enough proof that I am a graduate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi mmcn90,

Unfortunately, you won't be able to use your student card. You would need a copy of your final results, your certificate/degree or a letter on headed paper from your college stating that you have successfully completed your course.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement