Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Williamstown Halting Site

Options
  • 11-06-2012 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

I was passing there just after 2.30pm yesterday and there were approx 100 people up the top of the road at the entrance to the site. Past back again just before 6pm and there was 2 squad cars down at the slip entrance / exit to the dual carraigeway stopping cars / vans from getting in and out. Then further down the road there was another squad car and paddywagon that had a couple of lads pulled in with their horses and carts and were in the process of handcuffing one of them.
    Anyone know if there was bareknuckle fight going on or was it something else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭kensutz

Bare knuckle cock fighting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Williamstown halting site?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

yeah its between the airport road roundabout and williamstown roundabout

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

kensutz wrote: »

Yip, last (little) man standing is the winner

• Registered Users Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

kensutz wrote: »

That sounds highly entertaining and a little erotic...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

Two fire engines with lights flashing but no sirens just gone up there. 12:10. Seemed in no rush though..

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

Anytime I hear/read Williamstown I always think of waterforwhispersnews.
    *owners surname*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

SheFiend wrote: »
    Two fire engines with lights flashing but no sirens just gone up there. 12:10. Seemed in no rush though..

must be gonna give em all a good wash id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭SheFiend

That actually made me laugh out loud! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

see there is a major revamp on in bilberry, heard all the plumbing is plastic pipe not copper so they cant rip it out and sell it on....
    hope the tenants have to pay down a decent deposit before they move in there and reck it again...

• Advertisement
Advertisement