Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlock a Nokia 6300

Options
  • 11-06-2012 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭

I broke my phone yesterday. Im a Meteor customer (formerly O2). I have a old Nokia 6300 but its on O2 network. Im completely broke at the moment and cant afford a new phone. Being honest I cant really even afford to pay the 15-20eur to get 6300 phone unlocked in a shop!! But its the only phone I have so I need to get it working. Is it possible (and fairly straightforward) for someone to unlock a phone themselves? Where can I get the unlock code?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Brendan Flowers

This post has been deleted.

I'm pretty sure it is! Between old phones lying around the house belonging to me a the rest of the family you'd forget which was which! Can I check that it is registered to me using the IMEI number? Would there be any problem getting it unlocked considering Im now a Meteor customer?

I was looking at some other threads and it seems sometimes it can take a week or 2 to get the unlock codes off phone companies. Is this correct? I really need to get the phone working asap.

Advertisement