Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upc Digital Gone in Waterford

Options
  • 11-06-2012 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭

AArgh and match is on !!! Up near newtown area!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

You should start your own "decies complains about UPC mega thread"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

just back on for me in Grange area.

as an aside .... and I know I could ask this elsewhere, has anyone else ever experienced with their HD boxes that if you pause tv and then hit play, it goes back to the point where you first turned on the channel even if this was several hours beforehand. I asked UPC about this and they said they'd never heard of the problem before. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭decies

Yes it came back around 5-15pm .

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭cassette50

old gregg wrote: »
    just back on for me in Grange area.

as an aside .... and I know I could ask this elsewhere, has anyone else ever experienced with their HD boxes that if you pause tv and then hit play, it goes back to the point where you first turned on the channel even if this was several hours beforehand. I asked UPC about this and they said they'd never heard of the problem before. Cheers.

Yes, this has happened a number of times, usually just change channel and switch back before pressing record.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭south

anyone else having problems with upc broadband the last few days? it keeps dropping every few seconds for me. it's very annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭jmcc

south wrote: »
    anyone else having problems with upc broadband the last few days? it keeps dropping every few seconds for me. it's very annoying
    Dropouts and blocking on some channels but the terrestrial channels seem to be OK. Some channels are unwatchable as a result and I don't want to watch the cretins parade on RTE (Tubridy, O'Connor, O'Callaghan etc).

Regards...jmcc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

Yep, this is a common occurrence here, I find when im watching it in the evening between 8 and 10pm, i get the message "UPC is unavailable please check your cables" and this flashes constantly making watchig the show near impossible. It can be caused by loose cables the odd time though so tighten everything up before you call them. Even then dont hold your breath, UPC customer service is as bad as you have heard, they generally take ages to answer and only send out a technician as a last resort. :mad:

Advertisement