Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

picture framer

• 11-06-2012 5:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭

folks can one of you point me in the direction of a picture framer who does not charge an arm and a leg, or even the left connobler, for their work, i have asked one or two but i cannot afford them.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Cummins'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

There is the framer on Denmark Street and I found him very good. I purchased one of his deals on living social a few months back and he had another recently so if you can hold out and a deal may come up again soon. €80 framing for €29. Not bad...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

The Snipe wrote: »
    Cummins'
    who?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Enright

his brother in catherine street

there is a new one open at the Kilmurry Round About - don't have any details

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

LadyTBolt wrote: »
    There is the framer on Denmark Street and I found him very good. I purchased one of his deals on living social a few months back and he had another recently so if you can hold out and a deal may come up again soon. €80 framing for €29. Not bad...

+1 for your man on Denmark Street.
    Nice chap and reasonably priced.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Sorry about not posting more, was posting from Mobile and it keeps fecking up on me!

Cummins is on Catherine St. Next to Polyprint

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

My family always use Cummins' next to Fine Wines on Catherine Street.

Saying that though, if you're on a budget, I spotted that the new art gallery by Edinburgh Woollen Mill on Bedford will beat any quote you get around town.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭timesnewroman

Used Frame on upper Denmark St a number of times. Always happy with the work. Decent bloke too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 hairyhippo

was really happy with framer on Denmark st, best framer in limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Always very happy with Ray Cummins, beside Fine Wines on Catherine Street.

• Advertisement
Advertisement