Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tier 10 mediums and tank destroyeres announced

Options
  • 11-06-2012 5:30pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/2700-tier-10-medium-tanks-and-tank-destroyers/

M48 and T-62 were obvious, but E-50 Ausf M is disappointing.

At least the Jagdpanzer E100 is tier 10, even if it's not the Krokodil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

sweet, i still play the odd game in the patton and obj704. patton is too expensive to run on standard account, even a win can give negative credits.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,318 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Personally I'll need to pick up and grind out the German TD line (on T5 or 6 atm) for the 17cm T10 TD eventually; but I'm so underwhelmed by the line in general even when I meet them today that it's hard :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,349 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You'll just have to grind on with the JPzIV, things do get better after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

the 3 shot magazine for the french tds sound amazing...

just got my 13 90 and fully upgraded straight away, its nice.

but the french tds could be a winner!!

Advertisement