Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Judge and refe course with top class ref John Blackledge

• 11-06-2012 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭

Dragonslair will be hosting a judges and referee's course on Saturday the 23rd of June. This will be run by the worlds top kickboxing referee John Blackledge, John has referred more European, intercontinental and world title fights than any other making him the ideal instructor for this course. course will begin at 2 pm and end aprox 6 pm and and successfull candidates will receive 3 separate certifications from John.

Anybody interested should ring Owen on 086 3811307 for more info or to book your place

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

3 certs in 4 hours?

what are the certs and are they official certs that are recognised by anyone?

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Chris Dowling

Yes they are official and recognised , John is national director of referees for ISKA and WMAC and he has been been involved with many other associations in the development of their rules and referring systems , therefore he will be issuing the certs for ISKA, WMAC and his own personal cert which is recognised by several associations too.

Thanks for questioning it as I really should have clarified it in original post as there are a lot of cowboys out there .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 173 ✭✭crosstrainer1

i cant make it but let me know when the next one is:)

Sorry change of start time it's now 12pm

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

i did the course with john and im must say the man has got some knowledge and a man who fought chuck norris three times is no man to question :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 GnPkid

prob a stupid question, but is this course to become a ref/ judge in kickboxing only? or anything else? cheers

Kickboxing only mate I'm afraid if you want anything else you will have to contact he appropriate body!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

i did the course with john and im must say the man has got some knowledge and a man who fought chuck norris three times is no man to question :)

Of which he won twice and drew another 1 although chuck never put this on his record.. Sneaky git.

I was at this, well worth it and would recommend it to anyone

Advertisement