Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online personal loan application

Options
  • 11-06-2012 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Can somebody tell me what in the name of god is going on with a personal loan application that was put in last week.

On completion of application it mentions that I will be contacted in two working days? I'm still waiting not even an email to say they have received my application? so i rang today 5.00pm to find out whats going on turns out they have no record of my application?

+ they have no record of a previous application that was approved that I didn't take out for twice the amount

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭i8mancs

i8mancs wrote: »
    Can somebody tell me what in the name of god is going on with a personal loan application that was put in last week.

On completion of application it mentions that I will be contacted in two working days? I'm still waiting not even an email to say they have received my application? so i rang today 5.00pm to find out whats going on turns out they have no record of my application?

+ they have no record of a previous application that was approved that I didn't take out for twice the amount

Forgot to mention, I have to go into my own branch now to make my application, online banking my hole?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

Hi i8mancs,

Thanks for getting in touch. I appreciate your frustration. Normally you would receive a call back within 2 working days. At the moment, due to a high number of online loan applications that are being processed, there is a slight backlog and call backs are taking approximately four to five working days.

If you would like to have a member of our online loans team look into the issues you've been experiencing, please PM me your name and contact details and I'll arrange for one of our representatives to give you a call.

Thanks
    Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Pat

HI i8mancs,

You're PM has been recieved. I've been in contact with our online loans team and you should be recieving a call today.

If there's anything else we can do for you just let us know.

Thanks
    Pat

Advertisement