Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e mobile coverage

Options
  • 11-06-2012 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have recently moved from meteor to e mobile. Coverage seems dreadful, phone seems to spend a lot of time off network and calls are distorted and drop out. I can't believe that it's the same network. Is anybody else having the same trouble.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭Max Power 2010

Gerwyls wrote: »
    I have recently moved from meteor to e mobile. Coverage seems dreadful, phone seems to spend a lot of time off network and calls are distorted and drop out. I can't believe that it's the same network. Is anybody else having the same trouble.

It sounds like an issue with your Phone or Sim Card as your using the exact same Signal as you did on Meteor.

Maybe try your Sim in your old phone if the coverage improves then issue with your new phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Gerwyls

Sim card doesn't seem to want to log onto network automatically, maybe will talk to customer service tomorrow (when they're open)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 darst

I'm having the same problem as well as dealing with customer care which are a joke....just wondering how did it end up for you?

Advertisement