Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Using Pencil? (Business)

Options
  • 11-06-2012 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭

Is it okay to use pencil in the exam tomorrow? I am afraid I may screw up the budget or my accounts, so can I use pencil just to be safe? I used pen in the Mocks and there were scribbles all over the place and Tipp-Ex and it was very untidy. Should I go over the pencil in pen if I have time at the end?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Cheerios

I asked that a while ago in a previous thread (but for other exams) and I was told that you are allowed use pencil, but it is unadvised to do so. I'm guessing the same rule applies for business.

I too make a lot of mistakes so I'll be using pencils for any calculations in my exam tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Junokevv

I think your kind of meant to use pencil in accounts. If you make a mistake its a lot less easier to fix if you've done it in pencil!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Hannah_2012

I did for the mocks, just use a dark one so it doesn't fade much, I used a 4b but still put the balances in red pen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭SweetCaliber

Be careful if using a dark pencil, use lead if you can because charcoal tends to smudge and make the answer unreadable!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Shane15

Did my budget in pencil, hope it's ok..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Lor1963

Same and cash flow :/

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Hannah_2012

Lor1963 wrote: »
    Same and cash flow :/

Same here! Be graand.

Advertisement