Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody working in/know much about Glanbia in Ballyragget?

Options
  • 11-06-2012 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Howye folks, just got offered a job with Glanbia in KK, have very little info thus far in terms of contracts and crap but I'm told I'll be based out of Ballyragget. I'm not driving at the minute, does anyone know if they have anything sorted for people travelling out from KK centre? (Buses, carpooling etc)

Cheers skins!

Feck it, while I'm at it, what's Kilkenny like to live in? I've only ever been down for nights out, always had a great time.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

iAmMine wrote: »
    Feck it, while I'm at it, what's the town like to live in? I've only ever been down for nights out, always had a great time.

I presume you're talking about Kilkenny and not Ballyragget.

If it was me I would live in Kilkenny and not in Ballyragget, though in fairness I would live anywhere other than Ballyragget. Except maybe 'Comer.

I reckon living in kk will cost you an extra 150 quid a month with fuel and higher rent.

Well worth it imho.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 iAmMine

Sky King wrote: »
    I presume you're talking about Kilkenny and not Ballyragget.

If it was me I would live in Kilkenny and not in Ballyragget, though in fairness I would live anywhere other than Ballyragget. Except maybe 'Comer.

I reckon living in kk will cost you an extra 150 quid a month with fuel and higher rent.

Well worth it imho.

Yeah, that's what I meant, I threw an edit in the original post there. Always intending on living in KK all right, don't think I could live out in Ballyragget, going through it for an interview last week, didn't strike me as the most hip-happening spot in the country.

Advertisement