Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any tips for Ordinary Level Biology?

• 11-06-2012 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Have looked through lots of threads here and haven't seen any discussion... Any tips would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 lostanddribling

Bump. Anybody got anything? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭David1994

I would seriously cover the main topics such as Respiration,Photosynthesis,genetics,food..Higher and ordinary have to study most of the same things so I would look in the thread for Higher Biology for topics to study :D As I said the exams for H and O are similar just probably marked differently :)

Thanks! So do you think that questions predicted for HL may be the same for OL? I have a good feeling about the enzyme experiments, respiration with some photosynthesis, male reproductive system, fugus, plant reproduction...

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Lamph

These are pretty thorough :)
    Hope they help...

Thanks a million! Great help!

• Advertisement
Advertisement