Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Need someone to fit sound system (castlebar)

Options
  • 11-06-2012 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hey all
    Buying a sound system.
    2 speakers,a new headunit and a sub in the boot
    Unfortually I am not familiar with wiring.

<Mod Snip> no advertising

Does anyone know anyone around the Castlebar area that they could reccommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭JimmyCrackCorn

Its not that hard if you order an audio leads adapter and a sub wiring kit its plug and play.

Take your time and do it on a sunny afternoon read the instructions and your done.

I remember a motor-factors on the hill to knockthomas that used to fit stereos but its been over 5 years since i was in castlebar.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭SupraSonic_26

error post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭thenashlegend

Call into one of the motor factors around town and they'll direct you to the best place. Not sure of the rules for posting names of business' here but I'd say to try and the Moneen industrial estate ;) Never met a nicer bunch of lads in a shop.

Advertisement