Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Failing Leaving cert Maths

Options
  • 11-06-2012 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Maths went horrible for me,
    especially paper 1 although i attempted everything but i know i probably have failed it. i'm really bad at maths.
    Paper 2 was grand
    so i was wondering.. GOD FORBIDDEN ... if i have failed my leaving cert maths (ordinary level)
    does that mean i failed my entire Leaving cert? because this is what i've been hearing and i'm really worried about this .
    I was wondering, are there any other options that will get me into My course? i want to do Psychology so i have applied is various different colleges like DCU/ Dublin business school etc.
    Its annoying that failing one exam would stop me from going to college altogether i'm so worried :mad::(

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,208 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

No it doesn't mean that.
    Maths may or may not be a requirement for your course, but failing one subject does not mean you failed the Leaving. Five passes at any level is generally taken as Leaving Cert. standard.

You should put this in the Leaving Cert. forum.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

spurious wrote: »

You should put this in the Leaving Cert. forum.

Which is here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=107

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement