Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult bearded dragon rehome

Options
  • 11-06-2012 10:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

<modsnip> No sales allowed on Boards.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,473 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

PM sent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭RossPaws

Aw, I'm sorry you have to make that decision. It must be difficult having to give up pets you really love. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to take on any more (I've got a large female beardie and fourteen pet rats!) but I was wondering, where is it you order your locusts from? I've been paying a fiver a box from the pet shops around here, which is just hard to keep up with!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

RossPaws wrote: »
    Aw, I'm sorry you have to make that decision. It must be difficult having to give up pets you really love. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to take on any more (I've got a large female beardie and fourteen pet rats!) but I was wondering, where is it you order your locusts from? I've been paying a fiver a box from the pet shops around here, which is just hard to keep up with!

Well almost anywhere is cheaper than that!

Reptile Haven in fishamble st or Shauna's Petshop on capel st do locuts for 2.50 per box.

If you live further out,Maxi Zoo or Pet Mania do them for around 3.00 euro a box.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

I can take them if you need, plenty of experience. If your circumstances change happy to give them back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Traveller89

Hi all,

Thank you all for your replies...

I started getting them off swell reptiles, these were very good but twice they came and loads of the locusts were dead so I phoned them up and they sent out another box free of charge. They are good with doing this if anything is damaged. They have the locust/cricket keepers. Then I found out that they pass on the live food order onto some other company who posts them out. I just though it would be better to go direct to a supplier so I tried a different one.

I now get my lizard food from RS reptile supplies, and have never had a problem with them. I buy 100 locust every forthnight and its only 30euro (including postage). I get 2 bulk bags of 50 locusts for around 7euro each bag, 15 euro for postage, but its still cheaper then over here!

You can get all sorts of live food from them also, like mice, worms and crickets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

If the others fall through, il give him a good home:)

Dusty87 wrote: »
    If the others fall through, il give him a good home:)

She will pm you in a bit asking how much you can give her. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

so is she trying to sell these or rehome them ?

antocann wrote: »
    so is she trying to sell these or rehome them ?

I thought it was re homing, than I got a pm asking how much I could give for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

ANXIOUS wrote: »
    I thought it was re homing, than I got a pm asking how much I could give for them.

their is a great difference between paying and rehoming

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Thread closed pending clarification. If anyone has received a PM looking for payment for the bearded dragons would they please mind forwarding it to me, thank you.

-- PM received, OP edited.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement